Chapter 86

The faces of the three elders in the hall displayed a hint of anger simultaneously.

They had not informed Zhou Yi before the completion of the JIN DAN (Golden Pill) because there was no guarantee of success in alchemy. If they had let Zhou Yi know in advance, but the alchemy ultimately failed, it would have greatly disappointed him and might even affect his state of cultivation.

However, at the moment of successful alchemy, the five people in the Zhou family who were aware of it unanimously decided that at least one of the three Golden Pills must belong to Zhou Yi.

Because Zhou Yi was the youngest and most talented member of the family.

As such an important resource, the Golden Pill naturally had to be allocated to him. If it weren't for the fact that the effectiveness of these low-level Golden Pills was most pronounced during the first consumption, and subsequent effects would be significantly diminished, they would not mind leaving all three Golden Pills to Zhou Yi.

As for whether they would be effective for Zhou Yi, it was beyond their consideration.

Therefore, the identity of the two Golden Pills on the table remained unknown, but the one belonging to Zhou Yi was absolutely not to be taken away.

Zhou Yi looked at the grim faces of the three elders, and if anyone claimed that he felt no emotion in his heart, it would be a lie. His heart warmed, and he almost blurted out about his special physique. However, when the words reached his lips, he forcefully swallowed them back.

It wasn't that he didn't trust the three elders before him,it was that everyone had secrets they didn't want others to know. For Zhou Yi, the adventure at the bottom of the lake was undoubtedly his biggest secret. Even if it remained buried in his heart for a lifetime, he was unwilling to mention it to anyone.

"Yi, take the Golden Pill," Zhou Wude said with a stern face. "From now on, never utter such childish words again."

Both Zhou Laibao and Zhou Quanxin nodded simultaneously. Judging by their expressions, if Zhou Yi didn't take the Golden Pill, he would likely be subjected to endless criticism.

After pondering for a moment, Zhou Yi slowly stood up.

As he stood up, a powerful sense of confidence and aura emanated from him.

The faces of Zhou Wude and the other two elders subtly changed at the same time. They felt this aura, resembling the rising sun, and their hearts were filled with excitement.

Although Zhou Quanming and Zhou Quanyi had solemnly assured them that Zhou Yi had successfully reached the ninth level of internal energy cultivation, and they themselves were experts at the ninth or tenth level, when Zhou Yi truly unleashed his aura, it still left them immensely shocked.

In this aura, what struck them the most wasn't its strength, but the undeniable power of confidence that accompanied it.

Sensing this aura derived from immense determination, the three elders vaguely understood Zhou Yi's intention. Although they didn't fully agree in their hearts, they simultaneously chose to remain silent.

Zhou Yi's gaze was unwavering, his posture steady as a mountain. He spoke loudly, "Grandfather, Grandfather Bao, Uncle, who among you can compare to my talent?"

The three elders shook their heads simultaneously. Compare their talents to this little monster? That was purely a joke.

Zhou Yi smiled cheerfully and said, "In that case, I promise you three, within three years... at most three years, I will advance to the tenth level." His gaze swept across them, exuding an air of disdain that left no room for doubt in his confidence. "Do you believe me?"