Chapter 11

In the Zhou family village, beneath the courtyard of each direct descendant, there was an independent underground chamber. These chambers served as their practice grounds for martial skills.

Zhou Yi opened his own underground chamber. Although it wasn't his first time entering, he still felt a sense of excitement. This was his first time coming here to practice the martial skill manual.

Instead of immediately starting his practice, he took out the martial skill manual and carefully read through the techniques of the Rolling Stone Fist, ensuring that he firmly memorized its contents. Afterwards, he placed the transcribed notes into a specially crafted iron cabinet.

Taking a few steps back, Zhou Yi assumed a stance and began executing the techniques according to the instructions in the Rolling Stone Fist manual.

His inner energy surged into his arms, which intertwined and swung in a continuous manner. At the same time, his body swayed within a certain range. Among the metalen-ranked martial skills, the Rolling Stone Fist wasn't the most powerful in terms of attack strength, but its continuous offensive effect was unparalleled.

Once fully unleashed, he transformed into a massive rolling boulder, relentlessly advancing forward. Particularly when facing an opponent, if they couldn't block this momentum within a short period of time, the Rolling Stone Fist would escalate in power until the opponent was defeated.

There were multiple routines within the Rolling Stone Fist, but at the sixth level, one could only obtain the practice for the first routine.

In the underground chamber, Zhou Yi executed the techniques, sometimes striking with interlocking bent arms, and other times unleashing his fists like swirling wheels, filling the confined space with the resounding force of his punches.

At this moment, his entire focus was concentrated on this unique martial skill. The surging inner energy within him was like water released from a floodgate, rushing out.

"Hoo... hoo..."

As Zhou Yi continuously executed the movements of this routine, the force of his punches grew even fiercer within the chamber. After completing one routine, Zhou Yi didn't pause. On the contrary, he increased the speed of his movements, achieving a remarkably subtle harmony between the routine and his inner energy. The two complemented each other, giving Zhou Yi a sense of joy and ease, as if he were swimming in water.

Finally, Zhou Yi arrived at a corner of the chamber just as he completed the routine once again. He fully immersed himself in it, feeling a sense of exhilaration as he fiercely threw a punch forward.

With a loud bang, Zhou Yi's punch struck the specially designed movable wall of the chamber, creating a shallow indentation.

Zhou Yi was jolted back to reality from the realm of martial skill mastery. He stared in disbelief at the indented spot, almost unable to believe that he had achieved this feat.

One must understand that this chamber was specially constructed by the Zhou family's patriarch for the descendants to practice martial arts. The movable wall in question was made of reinforced steel, incredibly solid, and served as a testing ground for the descendants to gauge their inner energy and the power of their martial skills.

Even with Zhou Yi's inner energy cultivation having just reached the sixth level, let alone reaching its pinnacle, it would be unlikely for him to create such a significant indentation on the wall.

Examining his own fist, he noticed slight swelling and redness. Zhou Yi furrowed his brow, immediately converting his inner energy into the Ripple Palm technique of the Water element. Layer by layer, his inner energy flowed through the meridians in his fist. After a moment, the swelling dissipated.