Chapter 3

When Zhou Yi returned to Zhou Village, it was already getting brighter. Zhou Village was quite well-known in the vicinity, and its patriarch, Zhou Wude, was a master who had reached the pinnacle of the tenth level of internal energy cultivation. He was considered one of the top figures in the county within a radius of hundreds of miles.

Zhou Wude had three sons, and although they practiced different types of martial arts, each of them had at least reached the eighth level of internal energy cultivation. The eldest son, Zhou Quanxin, had already advanced to the ninth level. As for the third generation, Zhou Yitian, the eldest grandson, was only twenty-one years old but had already cultivated his internal energy to the seventh level. In every aspect, he was considered the foremost among his peers.

While the other siblings hadn't reached the seventh level like Zhou Yitian, considering their current age, they were all exceptional . Hence, the reputation of Zhou Village was indeed flourishing.

Zhou Family had strict rules. Every morning, all third-generation disciples below the sixth level had to participate in morning exercises. When Zhou Yi hurriedly returned from the lake, he could already hear loud shouts coming from the training ground at home.

Zhou Yi looked up at the weather and sighed inwardly. Regardless of being soaked all over, he disregarded his drenched state and went straight to the training ground.

On the training ground, five third-generation disciples were engaged in the most basic training. They were disciples who had not yet reached the sixth level, consisting of three males and two females, including Zhou Er.

At the entrance of the training ground, a tall and sturdy man stood with his hands behind his back. He appeared like an unyielding mountain, exuding tremendous pressure.

Zhou Yi quickly approached and stood beside the man, whispering, "Uncle QuanYi."

The man was none other than Zhou Quanyi, Zhou's third uncle. He turned around, his eyes initially filled with anger, but upon seeing Zhou Yi's bedraggled appearance, he couldn't help but pause and asked, "Why did you come so late? Why are you all wet?"

Zhou Yi's face slightly reddened, and he whispered, "Uncle QuanYi, I practiced horse stance halfway up the mountain all night. When I came down, my clothes got dirty, and while I was washing them by the lake, I accidentally fell in."

The anger on Zhou Quanyi's face gradually dissipated as he said, "Yi, I know you're diligent, but it's better not to go out at night."

"Yes," Zhou Yi replied.

Zhou Quanyi waved his hand and said, "Go back, change your clothes, and get some rest."

Zhou Yi slightly bowed and quickly returned to his room. He changed into a new training outfit in no time and then rushed to the backyard's training ground, joining the other brothers.

Zhou Quanyi watched Zhou Yi's stubborn gaze, shook his head slightly, and sighed.

From the break of dawn, it took a full three hours for these youths to complete their practice. After Zhou Quanyi leave, he gave them a few reminders before leaving.

As soon as he walked away, the kids all sat down on the ground simultaneously, including the two girls.

Zhou Yi glanced at his siblings, just like before, and turned to leave.

"Yi, when will you break through to the sixth level?" a lazy voice came from the midst of the youngsters.

Zhou Yi didn't even need to turn around to know that it was Zhou Yizhang, who was two years older than him, asking the question.