Chapter 49

The morning sunlight poured in through the small window like countless golden arrows. Zhou Yi suddenly stood up and walked into the backyard. In this courtyard that belonged entirely to the Zhou family, he had little concern.

The weather at this moment was scorching hot summer, with the sun blazing overhead. However, with Zhou Yi's current level of internal energy cultivation, he was no longer afraid of the changes in temperature, as long as the surrounding temperature didn't reach an extreme level, he wouldn't feel much discomfort.

At this moment, he was wearing a tight-fitting short coat and quickly arrived in the empty courtyard. He stretched out his fists to shoulder level, and his entire body trembled like a massive stone in place.

Rolling Stone Fist, this metal internal energy technique displayed by him immediately produced a burst of sharp wind sounds. Although he controlled his internal energy at the seventh level, when the power of the Rolling Stone Fist reached its peak, it still caused significant destruction to the surrounding environment.

Within the courtyard, the smaller flowers, plants, and trees were oppressed by the seemingly ubiquitous gusts of fist wind, drooping down and tightly adhering to the ground. As Zhou Yi's fist techniques accelerated, these plants were even completely squeezed into the soil.

Zhou Yi moved his feet and swiftly traversed the courtyard, leaving a trail of slightly depressed ground wherever he stepped, as if it had been crushed by a giant stone.

After a while, Zhou Yi's internal energy gradually increased and finally reached the pinnacle of this level. The greatest characteristic of the Rolling Stone Fist was also fully demonstrated at this moment.

That is, the longer the technique was executed, the greater its power.

When the pinnacle of the seventh-level internal energy merged with the maximum power of the Rolling Stone Fist, a tremendous roar erupted around Zhou Yi, leaving complete devastation

Suddenly, he arrived in front of a giant tree in the courtyard. Instead of bypassing it, he let out a piercing cry that resembled a ghost's wail, followed by a heavy bombardment of his fists against the tree trunk, like bullets being fired.

A deafening sound, no quieter than his howl, erupted from the point of contact between his fists and the tree trunk. The tree, which could be encircled by one person, swayed twice but couldn't hold on any longer and collapsed with a thunderous crash.

"Yi, what madness has possessed you?" an angry and astonished voice came from the front of the courtyard.

Zhou Yi quickly stopped and stood still. He turned his head and saw his parents and siblings standing far away at the entrance of the courtyard. Not only them, but even the servants who served here were peering from behind them. However, from the eyes of those servants, one could see a mixture of fear and astonishment.

"Father, I was practicing combat skills and techniques," Zhou Yi replied respectfully, with his hands hanging down.

"Combat skills and techniques..." Zhou Quanming looked at the chaotic courtyard, feeling a deep pain in his heart.

This courtyard was meticulously arranged by him and his wife. It was originally serene, elegant, and pleasant, resembling a paradise with its fragrance of flowers and the chirping of birds, creating a beautiful garden that brought joy and tranquility to the soul.

But at this moment, it seemed as if it had experienced a century-long war. The flowers and plants on the ground had suffered the greatest catastrophe in history, and there was even a fallen tree next to Zhou Yi.

If it weren't for the fact that he was certain it was their own courtyard, he would almost not recognize it.

Taking a deep breath and looking at the completely transformed courtyard, Zhou Quanming suppressed his anger and said, "Practicing combat skills is one thing, but why did you turn this place into such a mess?"