Chapter 92

Please, have a seat," Zhou Yi casually waved his hand and said.

Although there was a acquired pinnacle expert with a tenth-layer internal energy among these individuals, Zhou Yi remained indifferent and unconcerned. With the two sets of innate combat techniques in his hands, he had absolute confidence. If things were to turn hostile, he wouldn't be at a disadvantage.

A strange light flickered in the middle-aged man's eyes. After giving Zhou Yi a thorough look, he first froze, then appeared confused for a moment before finally returning to calmness. He smiled and said, "Thank you, young man."

With that, he imitated Zhou Yi's posture, sweeping his robe sleeves and sat down opposite him, looking rather unconventional. The young man beside him and the attendants all stared at him incredulously, their gazes filled with disbelief. They had followed him for so many years, yet it was the first time they had seen him behave so freely and recklessly.

"I am Xie Nuanyi, and this is my son Xie Mingjin. May I ask for the young man's name?" The middle-aged man asked with a smiling face.

The young man and the attendants were shocked. If their previous astonishment was only mild, then at this moment, they were truly horrified. They knew exactly what kind of person the man before them was. Seeing him show such respect to this young man, and even engaging in a conversation on equal terms, their astonishment was beyond imagination.

Zhou Yi smiled faintly and without hesitation, said, "Zhou Yi."

He had been running through the jungle for three months, and with his speed, who knew how far he had gone. But it was definitely not within Taicang County, so he had no concerns whatsoever.

Xie Nuanyi's smile remained unchanged on his face, but his mind was filled with thoughts. However, he couldn't recall where he had heard of such a young martial arts prodigy before.

Zhou Yi pointed at the fox bear on the ground and said, "Please help yourselves, no need to be polite."

Xie Nuanyi burst into laughter and said, "Thank you for your generosity, young man. Let's all dig in together."

His words seemed like a command, and immediately two individuals stepped forward. Their movements were a hundred times more skilled than Zhou Yi's. They took out sharp knives and swiftly removed the fox bear's fur, then prepared the meat, sprinkled it with spices, and slowly cooked it over the fire. In just a moment, a mouthwatering aroma filled the air.

Zhou Yi's nose twitched, feeling quite embarrassed. Compared to their expertise, his own handling of the meat seemed like handling a stone, making it impossible to swallow.

Xie Nuanyi smiled and took out a large gourd, saying, "Young man, I'm grateful for your hospitality. I have some good wine here. If you don't mind, why not give it a try?"

Zhou Yi's eyes lit up. Embarrassingly enough, he had heard of the name of fine wine before, but the rules at the Manor were quite strict. Even though he was almost eighteen, he was not allowed to drink. Overall, he considered himself a well-behaved good boy and had never tasted the flavor of good wine.

After hesitating for a moment, Zhou Yi took the gourd from Xie Nuanyi's hand, opened the lid, and instantly a fragrant aroma filled the air. His nostrils twitched twice, and he pretended, "Good wine."

With that, he raised his head and took a big gulp.

As the wine entered his mouth, Zhou Yi immediately felt a scorching sensation, as if being cut by a knife. With a single gulp, a blazing fire seemed to ignite in his chest and abdomen.

Zhou Yi blinked twice, feeling the fiery heat rising and almost causing him to vomit on the spot. Fortunately, his profound inner energy circulated within him, alleviating the discomfort to some extent.