Chapter 118

The moon dyed the courtyard's central courtyard a pale gray, while the stars dominated the entire night sky. In the silent night of the estate, there was an indescribable tranquility, accompanied by a deep sense of solemnity.

Zhou Yi hadn't traveled extensively, but he had encountered many young talents, especially among the four major noble families of the fire crow Kingdom, where there was no shortage of outstanding individuals from the younger generation. However, those who could reach seventh level of the pinnacle before the age of twenty-five were extremely rare.

Individuals like Lin Taoli, who had achieved the ninth level of internal energy before the age of forty, were even rarer.

However, after his experience at the Xie residence, Zhou Yi had come to understand that Lin Taoli must have consumed a considerable amount of Golden Pills to reach such a level. Apart from the Limit-Breaking Golden Pills that could aid in breakthroughs, there were also Energy-Boosting Golden Pills that could rapidly increase one's energy, facilitating the conversion of internal energy.

Therefore, young prodigies like Zhou Yitian and Fan Haori, who grew up in ordinary aristocratic families and could reach the pinnacle of the seventh level before the age of thirty, were already considered rare geniuses that appeared once in several decades.

Of course, Zhou Yi himself was an exception. After his extraordinary encounter in the lake, he could no longer be measured by the speed of advancement typical of ordinary individuals.

However, although Fan Haori was remarkable, Zhou Yi had not yet taken him to heart. His concerns were focused on the Xiao brothers who came with Fan Haori. The two of them possessed formidable strength, with their peculiar arm guards being just the tip of the iceberg. But what truly fascinated Zhou Yi was their extraordinary footwork.

Since the departure of the two men yesterday, Zhou Yi had been hiding in his room, diligently trying to recreate that footwork. He even attempted to combine it with Lin Taoli's Cloud and Rain Seal, creating a complete and unique lightness skill of his own.

Suddenly, Zhou Yi's head tilted slightly, and his face revealed an expression of extreme astonishment. If he hadn't misheard, it seemed that a formidable expert had scaled the wall and infiltrated the estate under the cover of night. If it weren't for Zhou Yi's presence as a cultivator at the Innate Realm, no one would have detected the slightest movement.

At least Zhou Yi was certain that his Uncle Zhou Quanxin wouldn't be able to perceive it, no matter what. However, in the next moment, a look of intense joy appeared on Zhou Yi's face.

He had already discerned that the person who scaled the wall possessed an extremely remarkable lightness skill, and most importantly, this person's technique bore a striking resemblance to the Xiao brothers'. However, after a moment, Zhou Yi immediately confirmed that this person couldn't possibly be the Xiao brothers.

The reason was simple: this person's internal energy was not at the ninth level but had already reached the tenth level, which was the peak for acquired experts. Although he had recently advanced, his strength far surpassed that of the ninth level.

Furthermore, while this person's lightness skill resembled the innate lightness skill of the Xiao brothers, it was only a resemblance and lacked the essence of that technique.

Zhou Yi pondered for a moment and suddenly understood. This person likely had some connection with the Xiao brothers, but he lacked their talent in cultivating the lightness skill, which was why he couldn't master the innate lightness skill.

Indeed, innate combat techniques were incredibly powerful and not something anyone could cultivate. Apart from possessing exceptional and extraordinary talent, not everyone could learn innate combat techniques, even if they were experts at the tenth level of internal energy.