Chapter 189

Directing his gaze to his own hands, Zhou Yi had already understood that this thing could definitely not be some holy water, but it was undoubtedly a treasure even more precious than holy water.

Feeling the powerful chill emanating from the jade bottle, Zhou Yi was still somewhat shaken. The potency of this power surpassed his imagination; even a formidable innate expert could be frozen by it. From any perspective, the strength of this power seemed to surpass the fundamental forces of the Five Elements.

If it weren't for his unique physique, allowing him to absorb this power into his dantian and instantly convert his true qi into this elemental power, then today would be his place of burial.

Taking a deep breath, he once again expressed gratitude for the fortuitous encounter at the bottom of the lake that day, and his curiosity about it grew even stronger. However, with his current understanding, he simply couldn't comprehend the underlying reasons.

After a brief consideration, he immediately pushed aside these senseless matters. Then, he focused his mind and concentrated on his inner body.

His true qi surged and roiled within him as he extended his palm. As his hand expanded, a strange transformation occurred in the surrounding environment. Starting from the point where he stood, a white mist and frost rapidly spread out.

Zhou Yi's eyes flickered with excitement. He could sense all the true qi within him undergoing this marvelous transformation and became deeply immersed in this wonderful sensation.

Lost in this state of almost pure enjoyment, he finally awakened after an unknown amount of time. Only then did he realize that, unconsciously, a considerable amount of his true qi had been depleted.

However, as he looked around, Zhou Yi was greatly astonished.

The ethereal mist and frost had spread nearly fifty meters away, turning the area into a strange world of white, icy terrain. Zhou Yi's expression changed slightly, and he ceased emitting his true qi. He had completely suppressed this power.

After hesitating for a moment, Zhou Yi placed the green jade bottle in his hand down. When his gaze fell upon the gloves he was wearing, he suddenly had a realization.

Tearing off a strip of cloth from his body, Zhou Yi wrapped the jade bottle in it. A hint of joy flickered in his eyes. Indeed, when the green jade bottle didn't come into contact with the skin, it no longer emitted that bone-chilling sensation.

He carefully wrapped several layers around the green jade bottle until he himself couldn't discern what was inside. Only then did he tuck it into his embrace. Although he could now unleash this power without being affected, his actions remained meticulous.

This thing was too dangerous; even innate experts would suffer greatly upon contact. If his grandfather, Yuan Lixun, and the other cultivators at his level encountered it, their lives would likely be under tremendous threat.

Approaching the ice sculpture, Zhou Yi gently touched it. Romia had turned into a true ice sculpture, especially the expression of disbelief in his eyes, which was convincingly portrayed.

Shaking his head slightly, Zhou Yi reached out and tinkered with the ice sculpture for a while.

Zhou Yi's hand emitted a faint heat, and his innate Fiery Flame Technique gradually unfroze the ice sculpture. However, after unfreezing Romia's clothes, Zhou Yi stopped.

After searching his body for a while, Zhou Yi obtained a stone bottle slightly larger than the green jade bottle.

After opening the bottle, it contained a colorless, transparent liquid. While an ordinary person wouldn't perceive anything, Zhou Yi could sense the immense power of life contained within it.