Chapter 82

After entering the room, Zhou Yi closed the door behind him. He casually found an excuse to leave the hall, evading the inquiries of his father, third uncle, and several older brothers. Although he knew they wouldn't be satisfied, Zhou Yi was certain that as long as he used martial arts training as an excuse, no one in the Zhou family would trouble him.

That was the reality. As his strength grew, this phenomenon became more apparent.

Looking at the small wooden latch on the door, he had a faint premonition. If he didn't open it when dawn broke tomorrow, no matter who it was, they wouldn't come to urge him.

Moreover, his father or third uncle would definitely leave someone behind to take care of him until he emerged.

This was the result of his performance on the arena today, which would elevate his status within the family to a new peak.

He shook his head slightly, realizing that the distance between him and his family seemed to be growing. That intense feeling wasn't just limited to his siblings; it extended even to the elders.

This change was not achieved overnight but had been subtly shifting over the past two years. When everyone noticed it, it created a sense of irreversibility.

Letting out a sigh, Zhou Yi had long known that he would undergo changes after obtaining the miraculous encounter at the bottom of the lake. However, the only thing he didn't anticipate was that this change had gradually slipped out of his control.

Reflecting on this for a while, Zhou Yi collected his thoughts and focused on the two mysterious handprints he encountered today.

Earth Seal, Cloud Rain Seal.

After experiencing the power of these two seals, Zhou Yi already knew that both of them belonged to a kind of innate martial art. However, this innate martial art seemed to be somewhat different from ordinary innate combat techniques. The use of these two combat techniques did not have specific attribute requirements. In other words, regardless of the primary cultivation method, one could unleash the power of these two innate combat techniques.

Of course, the final level of power that could be exerted and the power after using different attribute cultivation methods would certainly vary.

And all of this would be the direction Zhou Yi needed to explore and research in the future.

His eyes slightly closed, and everything that happened on the arena today slowly replayed in his mind. Starting from the moment Lin Tao Li displayed the Earth Seal and fought against Xu Xiangqian, everything emerged in Zhou Yi's mind. Although there were inevitably some omissions, the basic plot, especially the details about the Earth Seal, remained fresh in his memory.

Since entering a peculiar state during his last encounter, he discovered that his memory seemed to be much better than before. Although he didn't dare claim to have a photographic memory, it was undoubtedly several times better than initially, which was an undeniable fact.

It was precisely because of this exceptional memory that he had confidence in learning these two seals from Lin Tao Li.

Scenes flashed through his mind, and Xu Xiangqian's Fiery Flame Art was also extraordinary, providing Zhou Yi with many areas he could learn from. However, compared to the Earth Seal, his interest was much greater.

Subsequently, the process of Zhou Yi stepping onto the stage and fighting against Lin Tao Li unfolded one by one.

Unconsciously, he stood up in the room, and his hands gradually formed a peculiar distortion. This intricate seal was not fixed but had a magical twisting pattern. It also required specific internal energy cultivation methods to complement it—both elements were indispensable.