Chapter 15

As Zhou Yi silently observed the state of his internal energy, he unexpectedly discovered something he couldn't quite ascertain.

Two days ago, he had reached the peak of the sixth level of internal energy, touching the barrier. Normally, before breaking through the barrier, his internal energy would remain at this level, impervious to any further enhancement through cultivation.

However, at this moment, he realized that his internal energy seemed to have increased slightly compared to when he practiced yesterday. Yet, he didn't feel that his cultivation in the two internal energy techniques had reached the seventh level.

With a bitter smile, Zhou Yi couldn't even determine if his perception was accurate. Perhaps it was just a beautiful expectation, and in reality, there hadn't been any increase in his cultivation.

After some contemplation, a hint of radiance flickered in his eyes. The internal energy within his body surged once again, following the familiar path of his most proficient technique, the Mixed Yuan Force.

Waves of scorching internal energy flowed through his body, swiftly traversing the routes of the first six levels, representing the culmination of his half-year's worth of effort.

Previously, at this point, Zhou Yi would voluntarily come to a halt because he knew that what lay ahead was the unfamiliar path of the seventh level. Even during the previous attempts to break through the barrier two days ago, this sixth-level obstacle stood as tall as an insurmountable mountain, leaving him with no possibility of advancing.

But this time?

Without hesitation, Zhou Yi gathered his internal energy and charged towards the sixth-level barrier as if embracing death.

The internal energy halted at the entrance of that particular path, and the sixth-level barrier remained as impenetrable as ever, like an impregnable fortress. However, Zhou Yi didn't feel discouraged because he noticed that his internal energy was different from previous encounters at this point. At this moment, he unexpectedly felt a lingering sense of strength.

All his internal energy rushed crazily towards this spot, accumulating relentlessly.

When Zhou Yi's entire body of internal energy condensed into a single point, the formidable sixth-level barrier finally began to loosen. Especially when he felt the final surge of internal energy joining the assault, it was like the last straw that broke the camel's back, completely shattering the barrier that had tormented him.

He seemed to hear a crisp sound in his ears, followed by the powerful internal energy flowing through the seventh-level path of the Mixed Yuan Force like a broken dam, unstoppable.

Slowly, after completing a full cycle within the seventh-level path of the Mixed Yuan Force, Zhou Yi reined in his internal energy and gradually withdrew it into his dantian.

He slowly opened his eyes, with an indescribable ecstasy shining within them.

Indeed, he successfully broke through to the seventh level. Moreover, this experience filled his heart with astonishment. If he could break through the sixth and seventh levels using this new internal energy technique, what would the future levels hold?

At this moment, Zhou Yi seemed to see a smooth path, an illuminated road emitting boundless radiance, on his journey forward.

He took a deep breath, barely suppressing the overwhelming joy in his heart.

Half an hour later, he gathered his internal energy once again and began to assail the seventh level of the Ripple Art. The result of this attempt filled him with immeasurable delight.