Chapter 80

At the moment when the voice of Old Master Xu Yinjie resounded, everyone who understood the meaning of those four words had a drastic change in their facial expressions. The Lin family, indeed, was one of the few prominent clans in Linlang County, possessing such a formidable technique like the Innate Battle Skill. And upon sensing his current aura, Xu Xiangqian and the others knew that with this move of his, he was unrivaled among peers.

Zhou Quanming's face underwent successive changes, and he shouted loudly, "Yi, step back quickly."

"Yi, be careful," Zhou Quanyi followed suit, his voice stern.

Although they shouted aloud, they didn't dare to interfere. They knew full well the power of the Innate Battle Skill.

At the seventh layer of internal energy, Yi could have sent Zhou Quanyi flying like a ball. So, when a martial artist of the ninth layer of internal energy unleashed the Innate Battle Skill, how much more tremendous power would it display?

Although he knew that Yi also possessed another kind of Innate Battle Skill, he didn't want Yi to confront Lin Taoli head-on at this moment. Absolutely not.

Moreover, deep in their hearts, they had concerns. If Yi suddenly erupted and unleashed that inexplicable strike that could kill even the Golden Crown Python, how could Lin Taoli withstand it? If Yi killed him, the disaster of the Zhou family being wiped out was imminent.

At this moment, Yi on the arena had a slight narrowing of his eyes. His state of mind was in an extremely delicate state.

The opponent's Cloud and Rain Seal seemed to have undergone no significant changes, but Yi's mind was filled with an irresistible thought. Moreover, he realized that even dodging to the side seemed unlikely. The opponent's hand seal seemed all-encompassing, already subtly blocking all his escape routes.

Perhaps the only choice he had was to heed those words and retreat backward. In his ears, he seemed to hear his father's urgent call.

But Zhou Yi couldn't make out the words clearly because his entire focus was on the opponent's Cloud and Rain Seal. It was as if his eyes possessed the ability to see through all changes.

At this moment, he seemed to have glimpsed the flow direction of the internal energy within the Cloud and Rain Seal. He seemed to have some understanding of the reason why the Cloud and Rain Seal could unleash an unpredictable and formidable power.

In his eyes, there were signs of internal energy flow around the opponent's body.

When the Innate Battle Skill was pushed to its limit, it could unleash such tremendous power, which also provided him with an opportunity to observe.

Therefore, at this moment, he seemed immersed in it, disregarding everything else.

Suddenly, a deafening sound reached his ears, pulling him out of this peculiar state to some extent.

Vaguely, he seemed to confirm that it was his father's voice, but what was his father saying? Why did his voice sound so urgent and filled with anxiety?

He was taken aback and wanted to turn his head to look, but his gaze was fixated on Lin Taoli's hands and couldn't move away.

Then, he heard his uncle's voice. "Yi, be careful."

Oh, so he was telling me to be careful!

Zhou Yi's heart filled with warmth and tenderness. Then, suddenly, the strong desire for victory that he had been suppressing burst forth like a raging torrent.

Zhou Yi's gaze was filled with unwavering determination. His father and uncle cared for him so much, and he couldn't afford to disappoint them. The intention to retreat that had already formed in Zhou Yi's mind suddenly changed.