Chapter 26

"Roar!" A ferocious roar erupted from Zhou Yihai's mouth, like a thunderclap in a clear sky, sending shivers down people's spines.

With this thunderous roar, his movements suddenly became much faster. He seemed to have gone mad, and his aura soared to its peak. It was as if countless pairs of hands suddenly appeared in the sky, overwhelming his opponent.

However, Zhou Yixuan, who was sparring with him, remained unfazed. His flawless Soft Palms technique was like a masterpiece, and Zhou Yi could even sense a small vortex forming around him. No matter how powerful Zhou Yihai's attacks were, they were futile.

Indeed, after a few minutes, Zhou Yihai could no longer sustain such intense consumption. He retracted his palms, and the myriad of palm shadows disappeared instantly.

When Zhou Yihai stopped, Zhou Yixuan did not seize the opportunity to counterattack. He stood still, his eyes flickering with a hint of concealed satisfaction.

Zhou Yihai let out a long sigh and said, "Third brother, it's really boring to spar with you."

Ordinary people might not understand the meaning behind his words, but Zhou Yi and several elders in the family knew it all too well. As a fire attribute cultivator, encountering a water attribute cultivator with similar strength was undoubtedly frustrating for Zhou Yihai.

Zhou Yixuan smirked and said, "Second brother, if you switch to practicing wood attribute techniques, wouldn't you surpass me?"

Zhou Yihai raised his eyebrows, stared at him, and then burst into laughter. The faces of Zhou Wude and others also showed a trace of amusement. It was purely a joke from their younger brother. Switching to practice other elemental techniques was not an easy task. Only a fool would attempt it or someone like Zhou Yi, who had been trapped at the peak of a certain stage for a long time and needed to explore other cultivation paths.

However, this situation would only occur around the fifth or sixth level. Once someone reached the seventh level in a particular technique, it was unlikely they would choose to abandon it.

Zhou Quanyi shook his head slightly and said, "Yihai, you've lost, step down. Yi, it's your turn."

Zhou Yi smiled bitterly in his heart as it was finally his turn. He stood up, took a deep breath, and walked forward with steady steps.

However, at this moment, Zhou Wude spoke up, "Wait a moment, Yixuan, step down and let Yihai face Yi."

The old man's words immediately aroused the curiosity of everyone present, especially the second and third generations of the Zhou family, whose inner strength cultivation had reached the sixth level or above. They looked at the old man with a puzzled expression, trying to understand his intentions.

Although Zhou Yihai lost to Zhou Yixuan in the competition, it was not because of his lack of strength but rather due to his techniques being countered. On the other hand, it was well known that Zhou Yi cultivated a metal-based technique. If he were to spar with Zhou Yixuan, it would be a battle of strength, but if he were to face Zhou Yihai, wouldn't he be at a disadvantage?

For a moment, these individuals exchanged glances, unable to decipher the old man's thoughts.

However, since it was proposed by the old man himself, no one dared to oppose it.

Zhou Yixuan walked down inexplicably and blinked at Yi, whispering, "Be careful."

Zhou Yi nodded heavily, making a reassuring gesture toward him. Honestly, with his current internal strength cultivation already reaching eight level, how could he possibly take such a competition seriously? His only hesitation was how much of his true strength he should reveal.