Chapter 193

In the spacious hall, Zhou Yi exhaled a long breath, as if it were endless. After expelling that breath completely, his tightly shut eyes opened. His gaze swept around the room, finally settling on Yuan LiXun, who was practicing internal energy by his side.

At this moment, Yuan LiXun also closed her eyes. Powerful internal energy circulated incessantly within her, gradually reaching its peak. Zhou Yi felt the immense and abundant power of the water element permeating his surroundings. These forces were drawn from all directions as he cultivated the true essence of the water element.

Furthermore, Zhou Yi discovered that although it was the same water element power, it carried different frequencies. These mysterious frequencies could be finely adjusted through the speed and techniques of cultivation. After such adjustments, the surrounding water elemental forces seemed to merge harmoniously with the aura emanating from Yuan LiXun.

Especially during her cultivation, a faint sensation of unity between heaven and man emerged. Even though Yuan LiXun was not an innate expert and couldn't absorb the world's qi, her chosen cultivation method was still of the water element. Therefore, when Zhou Yi practiced the innate water element true essence simultaneously, she would inevitably benefit to some extent.

In the short term, the effects may not be readily apparent, but over time, Yuan LiXun's progress not only showed considerable growth but also, more importantly, her constitution seemed to undergo a certain transformation. It was as if she could more easily sense the water element power pervading the world.

Of course, this was merely an illusion, but Zhou Yi knew that this illusory sensation marked the beginning of a connection with the outside world.

If Yuan LiXun can continue practicing in such an environment, then when she reaches the peak of the tenth level of internal energy, the impact of breaking through to the innate realm will be a hundred times easier than for others.

However, this method is too extravagant and cannot be widely promoted. After all, not every innate expert will go to such lengths to cultivate the next generation of disciples. Moreover, besides Zhou Yi, there is probably no one else who can easily fine-tune their own cultivation method without affecting their progress.

Zhou Yi sensed Yuan LiXun's progress and a hint of satisfaction gradually appeared on his face. He then took out a jade bottle from his pocket, containing an Limit-Breaking Golden Pills. After hesitating for a moment, he couldn't make up his mind.

Gradually, Yuan LiXun finished her cultivation and opened her bright eyes, noticing Zhou Yi lost in thought. "Young Master, what are you thinking about?"

Zhou Yi put the jade bottle back into his pocket and said, "Nothing much, I'm considering whether to give you the Limit-Breaking Golden Pills."

Yuan LiXun was taken aback and asked, "Do I need to take another golden pill?"

Zhou Yi chuckled, realizing how precious the golden pill was. Others would go to great lengths to obtain one. However, he also knew that it was precisely because of this reason that Yuan LiXun was so apprehensive about taking it. After all, before following Zhou Yi, she never imagined that she would experience such incredible days.

"LiXun, we have been in Hengshan for about five months now."

"Yes."

Zhou Yi nodded and said, "Although you have only taken one energy-boosting golden pill, you have already reached the peak of the sixth level, which is a remarkable achievement."

Yuan LiXun solemnly replied, "Young Master, I know that it's all thanks to your efforts that I have achieved such rapid progress."

Zhou Yi smiled faintly. It was indeed his credit. He provided the energy-boosting golden pill and created the optimal cultivation environment every day. He also guided and solved any difficulties encountered in the path of cultivation.