Chapter 200

The sudden changes before their eyes evoked a profound sense of eerie anticipation. As Zhou Yi unleashed his palm strike, a whirlwind seemed to sweep through the air, and the sound of piercing velocity echoed in the ears of all present.

The immense power contained within that strike commanded utmost respect from everyone, leaving no room for complacency. Even the formidable cultivator who stood under the overwhelming might of that palm resorted to deploying their most potent technique, striving to withstand the impending impact.

Yet, to everyone's astonishment, that seemingly mighty strike took an unexpected turn halfway through its trajectory. The same force, the same imposing aura, and the same majestic demeanor—the target had suddenly changed.

The countenance of another Innate expert distorted in alarm. A flicker of dread flashed through his eyes as he felt an extreme and imminent peril. Simultaneously, every hair on his body stood on end, as if sensing an inexplicable danger. He had a peculiar sensation—a realization that Zhou Yi's palm had surpassed his limits, and their vital energies intertwined in such a way that evading this strike was impossible, regardless of his attempts to flee.

Without hesitation, he hastily gathered all his true qi in an instant, albeit with a slight compromise in momentum. In this critical moment, he had no other choice but to brace himself. With a resounding shout, he widened his stance, centered his body's weight downward, and raised both palms in a defensive stance, fully prepared to face this strike.

However, in the next moment, his eyes widened in the same manner as his predecessor. Just like the previous person, he noticed that in his vision, Zhou Yi's palm, imbued with a cataclysmic power, was not drawing closer but receding farther away.

Unperturbed, Zhou Yi maintained his composure and stepped forward as if gliding on air.

Though the ground was strewn with scattered rocks, Zhou Yi treaded as if on level ground, swiftly maneuvering among the six Innate experts with lightning speed.

In this whirlwind rotation, he made eye contact with each one of them. Every individual felt the terrifying aura emanating from him—a pressure that seemed capable of crushing them at any moment. However, despite completing this circle, Zhou Yi's palm remained unreleased.

Returning to his original position, he fixed his gaze ahead with an intense focus. Everyone felt a distinct impression that he had channeled his primary energy inward. Although Zhou Yi's poised strike had yet to be unleashed, his aura had reached its peak, akin to a colossal powder keg ready to explode at any given moment.

Not to mention the six Innate experts currently locked in a standoff with him, even Shui Xuanjin and Ting Shiguang held their breath, their minds completely concentrated, afraid to make any reckless move.

After sensing this inexplicably immense and inexhaustible aura, they all shared the same feeling—they would absolutely be unable to withstand Zhou Yi's impending attack.

But what would be the consequences of failing to withstand it?

No one dared to imagine those consequences. Their sole thought was to avoid any conflict with Zhou Yi, no matter how trivial it might be.

Gradually, Zhou Yi's aura began to recede, bit by bit. Just when his aura reached its zenith, akin to a fully drawn bowstring that had no choice but to release, it voluntarily weakened.

Nevertheless, under the watchful gazes of the six Innate experts, Zhou Yi fearlessly subdued his tremendous aura. He seemed to possess unwavering confidence, and no one dared to seize this opportunity for a counterattack.

Although the six Innate experts wore unpleasant expressions, at this moment, they truly dared not make any reckless moves. They simply watched as Zhou Yi completely subdued his aura.