Chapter 78

With a single touch of the dual internal energy, Zhouyi's legs sprung backward as if equipped with springs.

Yet, as soon as his feet touched the ground, he leaped again, resembling a resilient macaque, refusing to give up as he launched another relentless attack toward Lin Taoli.

However, this time, with prior preparation, Lin Taoli would not stand still like a sitting duck.

His feet moved swiftly, stepping out a set of mysterious footwork on the ten-meter-wide arena.

"Although Zhouyi's mastery of the metal-elemental technique was formidable, and he had grasped its essence and mysteries, the mightiest power is rendered useless when it fails to strike the opponent, leaving him with no recourse."

Nevertheless, Zhou Yi remained calm. He gathered his palm, controlling the internal energy around his body and wielding it continuously. The Rolling Stone Fist, his most familiar boxing technique, was unleashed freely.

Underneath the arena, Zhou Quanyi and Zhou Quanming, the brothers, exchanged a glance, their eyes filled with extreme joy. While they held great expectations for Zhou Yi, they never imagined that this child's talent far surpassed their imagination.

The true essence and characteristics of the metal Art displayed by that palm strike seemed like a huge boulder crashing into the heart of the lake, causing their emotions to surge and ebb, difficult to control.

The two of them instinctively glanced around, capturing the astonished, jealous, and even slightly dangerous gazes of the others. In their hearts, they had already made a decision. Once they returned to the Zhou family, they would inform the old master about Yi's performance here. Surely the old master would be even happier than them.

Boom...

As Zhou Yi's boxing technique grew increasingly powerful on the arena, the movements of both sides became more dangerous. However, inexplicably, even in this situation, they gave off a sense of ease. It seemed as if they weren't engaged in a life-or-death battle but strolling leisurely, walking side by side.

The two individuals had reached a terrifying level of control over their power, not wasting even the slightest bit until this moment.

Suddenly, Lord Xu Yinjie's eyes opened, a glimmer of brilliance flashing in his eyes, as he said, "Zhou Quanming."

Zhou Quanming was startled and quickly turned around, bowing respectfully and saying, "Senior Xu, what instructions do you have?"

As long as the Zhou and Xu families did not break ties, their relationship would forever remain in a state of harmony. So, upon hearing the summons from Lord Xu, Zhou Quanming carefully maintained the appropriate etiquette.

"The Zhou family indeed produces outstanding talents. Apart from Zhou Yitian, there is now another extraordinary individual. It is truly gratifying," said Lord Xu.

Zhou Quanming waved his hand hastily and replied, "Thank you for your kind words, but Yi has only achieved a slight accomplishment."

Lord Xu shook his head slightly and said, "I just want to know at which level of internal energy cultivation your son has reached."

As soon as this question was asked, everyone at the table pricked up their ears, including Zhou Quanyi, who was no exception.

In the battle between Zhou Yi and Lin Taoli, not only did he not show any signs of defeat, but his offensive was unmatched, as if he had turned the tables and gained the upper hand.

Although everyone knew that Lin Taoli hadn't fully utilized the ninth level of internal energy, reaching such a level of combat prowess still surprised everyone inexplicably. Hence, they all began to suspect whether Zhou Yi's internal energy cultivation had only the rumored pinnacle of the seventh level.