Chapter 95

"Ha!"

Xie Nuanyi let out a loud roar, even though he hadn't reached the battlefield where Zhou Yi and the two Long-Armed martenss were. He wanted Zhou Yi to know that he hadn't abandoned him and fled, giving him the confidence to continue fighting. He also wanted the two Long-Armed martenss to know that there was a formidable expert present, warning them not to underestimate the situation.

However, when he emerged with great momentum and grandeur from behind a large tree, he suddenly froze. The several thoughts that had flashed through his mind just moments ago proved to be utterly useless.

The jungle around him had become a mess, and the surrounding trees had been cleared, revealing a vast open space. On this open ground, three figures were moving swiftly, resembling three massive boulders chasing after each other.

The largest of the boulders emitted a strong white light, and wherever the light shone, a faint sound of wind and thunder could be heard. It was unusual for sunlight to reflect so brightly in the dense forest, but with the trees cleared, the sunlight shone directly, creating a dazzling display as the great Blade glimmerswung back and forth.

The two smaller dark shadows were not stones but the Long-Armed martenss being driven around by Zhou Yi's large Guan dao. They attempted to pounce upward, but every time they revealed their path, the Blade glimmerseemed to anticipate their moves and pressed them firmly to the ground, leaving no room to maneuver. The two spirit beasts were forced to roll on the ground, unable to unleash their true abilities, enduring the humiliation.

It was precisely because of this that Xie Nuanyi had the illusion of three large stones rolling on the ground. Although his strength was not as great as Zhou Yi's, in that instant, with a shift of his gaze, he suddenly understood that it was not the two Long-Armed martenss who had the upper hand, but this young man he had just met not long ago.

In that moment, his heart was filled with indescribable shock and amazement. Anyone who witnessed this scene and still couldn't guess that Zhou Yi was a peak-level tenfold Inner Energy expert would be fooling themselves.

However, an Inner Energy expert at the peak of the tenth level, and not yet eighteen years old...

He pursed his lips and couldn't help but smile bitterly in silence. Where did such an expert emerge from?

His gaze remained fixed on the battle, and after a while, Xie Nuanyi's expression changed again.

It was true that Zhou Yi was a tenfold Inner Energy expert, but even an ordinary tenfold Inner Energy expert would have to avoid confronting the two Long-Armed martenss simultaneously, let alone trying to suppress them both at once.

Yet, Zhou Yi managed to trap the two Long-Armed martenss firmly within the radiance of his Guan dao

Gradually, within Zhou Yi's Guan dao, Xie Nuanyi felt an inexplicable pressure. He suddenly understood that this was the true essence of the Metal element power.

Although Xie Nuanyi was not familiar with Zhou Yi's modified Rolling Stone blade Technique, he could feel the profound fist intent within this blade technique. Xie Nuanyi's face turned slightly pale. To master a martial technique to such a level, where did this guy learn it? Perhaps he even created this sword technique himself...

Just as he was deeply shocked, two loud roars brought him back to reality. Xie Nuanyi trembled, unsure if it was the furious roar of the Long-Armed martenss or the awe-inspiring blade technique of Zhou Yi that startled him. He sighed deeply and his rapier in hand danced like a venomous snake, ready to join the battle and assist Zhou Yi.