Chapter 126

Zhou Yitian took a deep breath, no longer glancing at Fan Haori in front of him. He turned around and returned to his original position, proclaiming loudly, "Father, your son has returned victorious."

Zhou Quanxin burst into laughter and said, "Well done! Truly worthy of being a descendant of our Zhou family."

While praising his son without reservation, deep astonishment filled his heart. He couldn't believe how fast Yitian had advanced.

Moreover, witnessing the scene of internal energy consumption just moments ago left him even more amazed. Zhou Yitian's endurance seemed endless. If they had switched places or engaged in an internal energy confrontation at the seventh level, he feared he would have been overwhelmed by this seemingly boundless internal energy.

Of course, now was not the right time to inquire. He could only keep his wonderment in his heart and address it later.

Zhou Yitian, however, knew it well. He gratefully looked toward his sixth brother but was slightly taken aback. His brother stood there with a countenance that seemed detached, as if his thoughts were not confined to his physical body. What's more, Zhou Yi's presence seemed absent, as if he were not alive, if not for his visible form.

Zhou Yitian harbored doubts, contemplating whether he should approach and observe carefully. But at that moment, he heard a commotion behind him, involuntarily diverting his attention.

A figure flickered, and Fan Shuhe appeared behind his son, gently patting him on the back. A profound internal energy flowed into him.

Just like the father-son relationship between the Zhou family, they too were inheritors of a long-standing lineage.

With their shared water-based martial arts, they indeed possessed a unique advantage in the realm of healing. However, Fan Haori suddenly broke free and looked into Fan Shuhe's eyes. He shook his head slightly, his face tinged with a sense of shame, and said, "Father, I've lost."

Fan Shuhe silently gazed at his son, the self-mockery and sorrow evident on his face, weighing heavily on his heart. He knew that his son appeared versatile on the surface, even willing to humble himself before Lv Xinwen. But deep down, he possessed an immense pride. Today, losing to someone of his own age undoubtedly dealt a significant blow to him.

In this moment, Fan Shuhe clearly saw the disappointment and confusion in Fan Haori's eyes. He also knew that if Fan Haori couldn't see through all of this, it would be difficult for him to make any progress in the future.

This realization felt like a sharp needle piercing his heart.

Gradually, Fan Shuhe's expression calmed down, as if he had made a resolute decision in the face of a difficult dilemma. Patting his son's shoulder, his heart suddenly brimmed with an unprecedented sense of courage as he declared, "It's fine, I'll stand up for you."

Fan Haori was taken aback, watching as Fan Shuhe stepped forward with determined strides. In that moment, his father's figure appeared so solid and dependable! With each step, Fan Shuhe exuded an unwavering steadiness, as if a massive boulder were moving, reaching the epitome of composure.

The gazes of Yuan Zeyu and others froze, filled with astonishment and disbelief.

As widely known, Fan Shuhe is a master of the tenth level of water-based internal energy. However, in this moment, this tenth-level expert in water-based internal energy took such heavy steps, completely devoid of the gentle and ethereal feeling associated with water-based techniques.

Yet, the more this occurred, the heavier and more uneasy the hearts of the onlookers became. A master of water-based techniques exhibiting such incredible power—what did this signify?