Chapter 153

A gentle breeze rustled through the forest, causing the leaves to softly collide, creating a delicate symphony of whispers. Though subtle, the sound held an undeniable sense of power.

Amidst the wafting tendrils of the gentle wind, a resolute and forceful voice rang out, piercing the serene ambiance like the clash of steel upon steel. It reverberated through the seemingly tranquil royal gardens, landing heavily upon the hearts of all who heard it.

"If you seek battle, I shall fight..."

A figure strode forth with swift and purposeful steps, leaving all in his wake instinctively stepping back. His lean frame, determined countenance, piercing gaze, and tightly closed lips exuded an unwavering resolve, akin to unyielding iron, sweeping over the hearts of those present like a tempestuous storm.

A hint of amusement gleamed in Shui Xuanjin's eyes. When Zhou Yi mentioned that particular matter, he had a moment of realization. And when Cheng Fu unexpectedly issued the challenge, he already understood why Zhou Yi seemed to have anticipated it.

Since Zhou Yi was willing to become the Guardian Grandmaster of Tianluo Kingdom at this moment, he would certainly seize the opportunity to take up the challenge ahead of Shui Xuanjin.

It was a feeling, a pure feeling. Although they hadn't communicated about it, an inexplicable understanding had formed between them.

The smile in Shui Xuanjin's eyes grew even more pronounced. He truly felt happy, not because someone would solve his dilemma, but because before he met his demise, he could form such a profound friendship with someone like Zhou Yi.

Zhou Yi's footsteps appeared slow but fast in reality. It seemed as if he had just emerged from a tent, taking only a few steps, yet he arrived before Cheng Fu.

With a respectful gesture, Zhou Yi exclaimed, "Master Cheng, please..."

Cheng Fu's expression grew extremely solemn as he looked at Zhou Yi, his gaze carrying a hint of complexity. He sighed softly and said, "Master Zhou, today I am representing the Kingdom of Kairong to challenge the Guardian Grandmaster of Tianluo Kingdom. You really shouldn't interfere in this matter."

Zhou Yi burst into laughter, his body suddenly exuding an overwhelming and intense aura. "Master Cheng, perhaps you are unaware, but just a moment ago, I accepted Master Shui's invitation and became the second Guardian Grandmaster of Tianluo Kingdom."

The once calm surroundings suddenly erupted like a boiling cauldron, as if the lid had been lifted off a pot of simmering water. The people present even forgot that there were two Innate Masters among them. They excitedly chattered, seemingly wanting to release their inner joy.

Among the northwestern countries, apart from the three major powers, the number of countries that could have two Guardian Grandmasters definitely did not exceed ten.

If Zhou Yi's words were to spread, it would undoubtedly shake the entire influence surrounding Tianluo Kingdom.

Cheng Fu's gaze instantly became piercing, while a trace of disappointment and annoyance appeared on the faces of the two princes and princesses from the Kingdom of Kairong.

They hadn't expected Zhou Yi to agree to Shui Xuanjin's invitation so quickly. For Innate Masters, such speed seemed a bit hasty.

Cheng Fu's gaze finally locked onto Zhou Yi, silently sensing the aura emanating from him. A peculiar smile suddenly appeared on his face.

Not only him, even Shui Xuanjin, not far away, revealed a trace of surprise in his eyes.

As both of them were Innate Masters, they could feel the potent power of the Metal element emanating from Zhou Yi's aura.