Chapter 111

The Yuan family of Jinlin, although not a prestigious ancient lineage, boasts a history of a hundred years. However, within this family, there has never been an exceptionally powerful expert. Moreover, their ancestral home is located in the outskirts of Zhengtong County, which means they have less regional influence compared to the Zhou family in Taicang County.

But precisely because of the geographical location of the Yuan family and their inherent low-profile nature, they possess a considerable network of connections. Unfortunately, these connections cannot help them withstand the threats from powerful individuals.

In the outskirts of Zhengtong County's city, from the vicinity of a vast estate, the thunderous sound of galloping horses resounded. After a moment, eight steeds arrived at the entrance of the estate. Among these eight horses, one was particularly exceptional.

This horse had a coat the color of ripe dates, a vibrant red without a single trace of impurity. It was truly a magnificent steed that would draw admiration from anyone who saw it.

The estate gates swiftly opened, and an old servant walked out, respectfully saying, "Master, you have finally returned."

Yuan Chengzhi's face slightly changed, his body subtly shifting as his feet firmly touched the ground. He sternly asked, "What has happened at home?"

The old servant shook his head, glancing towards Zhou Quanxin standing behind him. As for Zhou Yitian and Zhou Yi, the old servant subconsciously ignored them.

Yuan Chengzhi's voice turned grave as he said, "Rest assured, this is Lord Zhou Quanxin from the Zhou family in Taicang. With him here, even if Fan Shuhe himself were to come, it would not be a concern."

He spoke with unwavering determination, his words carrying weight and resonating powerfully. After they spread, they exuded a captivating force that gripped people's hearts.

Yuan Chengzhi had been suppressing himself for far too long since the Fan family targeted the Yuan family. Thus, he took this opportunity to erupt, using it as a statement to demonstrate that the Yuan family now possessed the capability to contend with the Fan family.

The face of the old servant indeed brightened instantly, and his gaze towards Zhou Quanxin was filled with admiration. Fan Shuhe, the current head of the Fan family, was widely known as a formidable expert with a ten-layer internal energy cultivation. Since this Lord Zhou from the Zhou family could contend with him, it meant that he was at least on the same level of expertise.

Faced with such a formidable expert, the old servant naturally felt greatly excited in his heart.

The news of Yuan Chengzhi's return quickly spread throughout the entire estate, but more importantly, he had brought back a ten-layer internal energy expert. This was undoubtedly a comforting reassurance that ignited the confidence of everyone in the estate.

When Yuan Chengzhi entered the hall with Zhou Quanxin, there were already people waiting there. A well-off elderly man stood on the steps of the hall, his face beaming with a satisfied smile. As soon as he caught sight of Zhou Quanxin and the others, he immediately strode forward.

"Haha, fifty years ago, I and Brother Zhou roamed the Tianluo Kingdom together for a full decade. Later, Brother Zhou settled in Taicang County, while I returned to the family. Unexpectedly, we would be separated for more than forty years,"

Zhou Yi and the others immediately understood that this must be Yuan ZeYu, the current head of the Yuan family, who had a decades-long friendship with Zhou Wude. Zhou Quanxin quickly stepped forward and respectfully bowed, "Uncle Yuan, my father is in good health. He simply misses you greatly."