Chapter 122

After leaving Uncle's room, Zhou Yi returned to his own chamber, taking out the great guan dao and heading once again towards the depths of the mountains.

Knowing that Lv Xinwen was a cultivator of innate strength, Zhou Yi didn't feel any fear, but he also dared not be careless. When facing an innate powerhouse, any negligence or deception would be no different from seeking death.

Zhou Yi's most powerful martial technique at the moment was undoubtedly the " Thirty-Six Forms of Mountain-Crushing." This innate technique could not only be used as a palm technique but also integrated into his blade techniques.

Of course, only by employing the great guan dao could the full power of this innate technique be unleashed. Zhou Yi didn't understand why he had this feeling, but using the great guan dao to perform the Thirty-Six Forms of Mountain-Crushing gave him an unparalleled sense of exhilaration.

Given the upcoming confrontation with a formidable enemy, Zhou Yi naturally wouldn't give up his most potent weapon and technique. With the great guan dao strapped to his back, his movements were swift as lightning, even faster than before, as he ran towards the mountains.

He seemed to transform into a wisp of light smoke, carried away by the gentle breeze, swiftly vanishing from the vicinity without anyone noticing, leaving the Yuan family estate behind.

This speed showcased the utmost mastery of the Cloud and Rain Soaring Technique, with a sense of increasing proficiency the more he utilized it.

Before long, Zhou Yi arrived at the location where the great guan dao was being re-forged. The scenery remained in disarray, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to completely restore the area to its original state in such a short time.

He reached out and unfastened his backpack, then Zhou Yi gently lifted one corner and gave it a flick in the wind. The three sections of the great guan dao instantly soared into the sky.

The seemingly heavy great guan dao floated in the air as if weightless. In that moment, Zhou Yi's body trembled, but it was just a slight sway. He felt as though he was about to vaporize, as if standing in place not as a person but as an illusion, a mist.

Then, his footsteps moved, and it was no longer just one person. In an instant, he took countless steps, as if simultaneously stepping out dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of steps around him.

These footsteps were not mere illusions but solidly landed on the ground. It was like an endless mountain rain, shrouding the entire mountain.

In a trance, Zhou Yi's figure transformed into this mist, into this storm of rapid winds.

Suddenly, his figure paused, and he alternated his feet, consecutively tapping the air multiple times. At the same time, his arms extended, catching the three sections of the great guan dao as they fell from the air.

His hands shook with incredible speed, leaving a trail of afterimages in the sky, and in an instant, he assembled the great guan dao directly in mid-air.

With the display of the blade technique, suspended in mid-air, the Thirty-Six Forms of Mountain-Crushing were unleashed, as if the weight of Mount Tai was pressing down.

With a loud bang, Zhou Yi thumped onto the ground, though not completely falling flat on his backside. He was in quite a disheveled state, but fortunately, the handle of the great guan dao was firmly embedded in the ground, preventing him from falling.

Taking a slight breath, a faint blush appeared on his face as the awe-inspiring momentum from before vanished in an instant.

Looking at the great guan dao in his hand, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.