Chapter 127

Fan Haori suddenly looked up, his eyes filled with an unmistakable gaze of hatred towards Zhou Quanxin. It was a deep-seated hatred that, at a single glance, made everyone feel a strange sensation—that this person's remaining years would likely be lived under the shadow of revenge.

Zhou Quanxin shivered involuntarily, despite his current cultivation at the peak of the tenth layer of inner strength. He couldn't help but feel a chill sweeping over him.

"This is the armguard of my uncle and second uncle, Xiao Yifan and Xiao Yilin," gritted Fan Haori through clenched teeth, his voice seething with anger. "Where did you get them?"

Zhou Quanxin furrowed his brow, his mind filled with questions. These armguards were skillfully placed on him by Zhou Yi with incredible dexterity before he went into battle. However, Zhou Yi's movements were so swift that not only others but even Zhou Quanxin himself barely noticed them being put on. By the time he realized, it was already impossible to inquire about the origin of these armguards.

However, he couldn't have imagined that today's battle would be so perilous. If it weren't for these armguards...

Zhou Quanxin's gaze shifted towards the lifeless body of Fan Shuhe. If it weren't for these armguards, the one lying on the ground at this moment would have been him.

Yuan Chengzhi's eyes lit up, and upon seeing Fan Shuhe's death, it felt as though a heavy burden had been lifted from his heart. He no longer had any reservations.

The Fan family was not a prestigious or influential clan. It was solely sustained by Fan Shuhe, a peak tenth-layer cultivator of acquired inner strength. Given a hundred years of development, perhaps they could have become a new aristocratic family. However, now that Fan Shuhe had already died, this small family would never have another day in the sun.

Not to mention the Yuan family, they will certainly settle the score with the Fan family in the future. Even the families that were previously swallowed up by the Fan family won't miss this golden opportunity.

Yuan Chengzhi seeing Zhou Quanxin frowning and remaining silent thought he was disdainful of answering the question. He immediately stepped forward, understanding the situation, and said, "Nonsense! You're just a young kid, what do you know? You think what's yours is really yours? I can say that everything belonging to your Fan family is mine as well."

His voice was loud, filled with a hint of undisguised delight, and his statement exposed his ambitions to swallow up the Fan family.

Yuan Chengzhi wore a disdainful smirk on his face and said, "Young Master Fan, you witnessed your father's actions just now. Every move was lethal, ruthlessly deadly. Unfortunately, your father's skills were inadequate and he was instantly killed by Brother Zhou. It was his own cruelty that led to his own humiliation." He raised his head and clasped his fists towards those around him, saying, "Everyone, think about it. Doesn't what I say make sense? Should Fan Shuhe be allowed to kill but not be killed by others?"

Fan Haori's face instantly turned extremely ugly. He turned around abruptly and saw the servants and guests in the house shrinking back, none of them daring to stand by his side. Many of them were half-bowing, nodding repeatedly, seemingly agreeing with Yuan Chengzhi's words.

In that moment, Fan Haori understood one thing: the Fan family was finished...

Suddenly, a clear voice rang out, "What if I say these armguards are mine?"

Although the voice was not loud, it was as clear as a whisper, and everyone present could hear it distinctly. A glimmer of hope appeared on Fan Haori's face, as if he had grasped the last straw while drowning. He knew that only this person was willing to lend a hand, providing the final opportunity for the rise of the Yuan family.