Chapter 124

At the summit of the mountain, Zhou Yi merged and comprehended the two profound ancestral combat techniques, then returned to the Yuan family, quietly awaiting what was to come.

Unexplainably, he had a certain feeling that lv Xinwen would definitely come.

On this day, he rose early in the morning and silently practiced his cultivation in his room. Occasionally, a peculiar radiance would emanate from his body. This was a method he used to absorb the innate energy and refine his own acupoints. Although this method wasn't very efficient, it continuously stimulated his acupoints and gradually enhanced the resilience of his acupoints trained in the Five Elements Technique.

Unaware of it, Zhou Yi, who was engrossed in his training, couldn't possibly know that immediately after stepping into the innate realm, he could sense all his acupoints throughout his body and find ways to refine them. Although he wasn't the first to achieve this, he was definitely an extremely rare existence, like a phoenix feathers

This, in fact, was due to his unique constitution.

Suddenly, a powerful aura swept from outside the estate.

Within this aura, there was an immense and unimaginably oppressive force.

This force far surpassed the acquired realm and couldn't be sensed by ordinary acquired experts.

At this moment, a realization dawned upon Zhou Yi. That person had arrived, and he was openly issuing his most powerful provocation towards this place.

If it were a few days ago, before Zhou Yi successfully achieved enlightenment at the mountain summit, before his innate true qi had substantially increased, and before he merged and comprehended the two different ancestral combat techniques, he would have undoubtedly felt uneasy upon sensing this intense provocation.

But now, his eyebrows arched, and a similarly imposing pressure surged from his body, matching the magnitude of the other party's without falling short in the slightest.

However, unlike the other party, Zhou Yi didn't recklessly release his imposing aura. Instead, he soared his true qi into the sky, condensing it into a sphere suspended in mid-air. Then, he directed it towards the source of the tremendous pressure outside the estate.

This method, while avoiding detection by the people within the estate, presented a greater challenge in terms of release.

Outside the estate, lv Xinwen naturally didn't show any weakness either. The majestic aura released by the two innate experts clashed fiercely in this moment.

In the presence of an equally mysterious expert at the same level, both of them held back to some extent. However, even so, when the immense intangible forces of true qi collided unpretentiously outside the estate, it still resulted in a massive and terrifying outcome.

At the epicenter of the collision, all living creatures within a radius of several hundred meters felt a surge of unease. It was as if suddenly someone had stealthily infiltrated their surroundings and let out a resounding roar right next to their ears.

Although this method wasn't a direct killing technique, it could cause a person's heart to beat several times faster. For individuals with weak hearts, there was even the danger of their hearts being tightly gripped and succumbing to a sudden demise.

In that instant, the entire area fell into silence. A complete and utter silence. Not only did all voices cease to exist, but even the sounds of insects and birds instantly ceased. The fierce guard dogs in the estate, one by one, cowered with their tails tucked between their legs, their limbs weakened, as if they had encountered a natural predator, devoid of any strength.