Chapter 192

Halfway up the main peak, a winding stream of emerald water flows down. The creek is crystal clear, surrounded by lush forests on its banks, with towering pines and verdant bamboo, creating a mesmerizing juxtaposition. The abundant greenery that blankets the mountainside is so enchanting, it captivates the heart and ignites the imagination.

This place was once a renowned scenic spot on the main peak, and the residents who dwell atop the peak often visit here during their leisure time. After all, even on this picturesque main peak, such an environment is truly a rare gem.

However, at this very moment, under the command of Yu Jinglei, the area has been completely sealed off.

Just a kilometer away from this location, there are over three hundred top-notch experts drawn from various peaks. Each and every one of them is a core disciple of the Hengshan lineage, their cultivation reaching at least the eighth level of Inner Qi, with a number of peak experts at the tenth level.

If this force were to appear in Taicang County or even within the Tianluo Kingdom, it would undoubtedly leave everyone awestruck. Any clan or family they wished to deal with would be promptly leveled and obliterated.

Such is the might of a hidden sect. Apart from transcendent experts at the innate level, their reserves of postnatal experts far surpass the imagination of ordinary clans.

Of course, the most prominent figures here are not the postnatal disciples stationed around the creek, but rather the elders and grand elders of Hengshan. Among them stands a middle-aged man with a stern expression.

This man possesses a healthy, bronzed complexion that gleams under the sunlight, exuding a vigorous vitality. Although he appears to be in his forties at first glance, his true age is already sixty-six. However, due to his attainment of peak levels of dual-system Inner Qi, his appearance does indeed appear somewhat youthful.

This man is none other than Lu Zhengyi, the current Peak Master of Spirit Jade Peak. He possesses the innate talent of the Metal-Water Cycle dual-system and has cultivated both systems of Inner Qi to the pinnacle of the tenth level.

At this moment, he sits by the creek, closing his eyes and breathing calmly. He is making the final preparations before attempting to break through to the Innate realm.

When Zhou Yi first saw Lu Zhengyi, he couldn't help but be amazed. Lu Zhengyi's appearance was even younger than that of his uncle, indicating that the people living here were indeed far better off than those in the outside world.

However, when Zhou Yi's gaze fell upon the Medicine Daoist, his admiration quickly faded. Despite being over a hundred years old, the Medicine Daoist still looked like he was in his twenties, truly an extraordinary sight.

Beauty-Retaining Pill...

Just the thought of this pill gave Zhou Yi an excruciating headache. There were so many rare medicinal ingredients required, and it would not be easy to gather them all. Perhaps he could only take it step by step and see if he could have such an opportunity.

Suddenly, Zhou Yi lifted his head. He sensed that Lu Zhengyi had completely calmed down, reaching a state of stillness in his heart, without a ripple of disturbance.

The several Innate Elders exchanged glances, silently nodding to each other. Perhaps due to the failure of Lu Zhengyi's previous two attempts at breaking through to the Innate realm, he had become as steady as a massive boulder.

In this moment, he seemed to have a faint sensation of merging with the heavens and earth. With this mindset, the possibility of a successful advancement would be maximized to its fullest extent.