Chapter 13

After returning to Zhou Estate and meeting his son, Zhou Quanming stayed there for only one night and immediately returned to the county town the next day.

However, with his father's encouragement, Zhou Yi was filled with motivation. He began to devote himself wholeheartedly to cultivation along with his brothers who had also reached the sixth level.

In Zhou Estate, there were many servants and laborers, but Zhou Yi didn't have a dedicated personal attendant. However, at the very least, they didn't have to worry about their food, clothing, and shelter. Their daily meals and clothing were taken care of without them having to worry about it.

Only under such circumstances could these young masters focus wholeheartedly on cultivating their internal energy and martial techniques.

In what seemed like an instant, nearly half a year had peacefully passed.

On this day, Zhou Yi walked out of his small courtyard and looked at the servants diligently cleaning the courtyard not far away. His mood suddenly became somewhat despondent.

In this nearly half a year, he hadn't wasted even a single day of time. He had invested all his energy into cultivating his internal energy. To his pleasant surprise, whether he practiced the Mixed Yuan Forceof the Metal element or the Ripple Technique of the Water element, his internal energy steadily improved step by step. What was even more astonishing was that his water and metal internal energies could actually convert between each other. It was as if these two seemingly different elemental techniques were the same, and any improvement in one would correspondingly enhance the other.

Although Zhou Yi was still young and lacked much experience in cultivation, even an idiot could tell that this situation was far from normal. Of course, he had no intention of flaunting it. He silently buried all of this deep in his heart.

Regarding those two combat techniques... To be honest, Zhou Yi hasn't touched them again, except for occasional practice. It's not because he took his father and uncle's words to heart, but because he had already mastered those two techniques to the peak of the sixth level in his first attempt. Even if he were to practice them again in the future, he wouldn't make any progress.

Of course, as his internal energy cultivation continued to improve, the power displayed by the two combat techniques also increased accordingly. However, this was not due to the techniques themselves but rather the result of his improved internal energy. So, besides practicing them a few times , he no longer paid much attention to them.

After nearly half a year had passed, he encountered another breakthrough barrier. However, this time he didn't tell anyone because he knew that achieving the peak of the sixth level within half a year and encountering a breakthrough barrier was an extremely rare occurrence.

Once reaching higher levels, continuous improvement becomes almost impossible. Zhou Yitian, his eldest brother, reached the sixth level at the age of fourteen but took five years to cultivate to the peak of the sixth level. In the last year, he miraculously broke through the sixth level barrier and advanced to the seventh level at the age of nineteen.

This was already the fastest speed among the three generations of the Zhou family. Even his uncle Zhou Quanxin only achieved the breakthrough at the age of twenty. As for his second and third elder brothers, although they entered the sixth level of internal energy earlier than Zhou Yi, they were still diligently cultivating at this stage, far from reaching the peak, let alone encountering the sixth level barrier.

Zhou Yi, on the other hand, felt a familiar sensation similar to when he encountered the fifth level barrier during his past two days of cultivation. He realized that his internal energy cultivation could no longer make the slightest progress.