Chapter 25

In the new year, for most people, it is a joyous festival. At least for the people of Zhou Family Village and its vicinity, it is a rare and relaxing day.

However, for the third generation of the Zhou family, it is also a day to showcase their year-long progress in cultivation.

On the third day of the new year, all direct descendants of the Zhou family gathered together. Due to the occasion of the new year, even the wives of the three brothers, Zhou Quanxin, were allowed to attend in the backyard.

In order to make the third generation of descendants independent as soon as possible and achieve success in their future cultivation, all the children, after the age of five, left their parents and lived alone in their own small courtyards.

Although this method may seem cruel, the results are indeed remarkable. Among the three major families in Taicang County, the third generation of the Zhou family is undoubtedly the most outstanding.

At this moment, the playground in the backyard has been properly arranged. Zhou Quanming and his wife have closed their shops in the city and returned home. The whole family sits together, enthusiastically discussing trivial matters, filling the entire courtyard with a warm and joyful atmosphere.

Zhou Wude sits in the center, looking at the smiling faces of his grandchildren, feeling extremely satisfied in his heart. However, when his gaze looks in a certain direction in the distance, there is a hint of peculiar and complex color in his eyes, as if there is an unresolved knot in his heart. Even in such a festive day, it is hard to avoid feeling melancholy.

Zhou Quanxin sighs inwardly. As the eldest son, he naturally understands what his father is thinking. However, he is powerless when it comes to this issue. He looks at Zhou Yitian and Zhou Yi, unsure if they can fulfill their grandfather's wishes.

Zhou Quanyi clears his throat lightly and says, "Father, it's about time. Shall we begin?"

Zhou Wude gathers his somewhat distracted thoughts and smiles, "Good, we can begin."

Zhou Quanyi stands up and walks to the center of the field, loudly saying, "Yizhang, all of you, come out."

Zhou Yizhang and the other four third-generation descendants who have reached the fifth level or below of inner energy quickly ran out. They stood in a row, and Zhou Quanyi waved his hand again, instantly hundreds of servants rushed in like flying. They were well-trained and now displayed their skills to the fullest, quickly aligning themselves neatly behind Zhou Yizhang and the other four.

Over a hundred people bowed deeply to Grandfather Zhou, and then began a basic martial arts performance, punch by punch and move by move. It wasn't any advanced combat technique but a set of exercises specifically designed to enhance physical fitness. It was a daily practice for the descendants whose inner energy had not yet reached the sixth level.

As for the servants behind Zhou Yizhang and the others, they had cultivated their inner energy, but their strength was at most at the second or third level. Although their inner energy cultivation was modest, they had no problem dealing with ordinary people, so this set of fitness exercises was also taught to them.

The movements of over a hundred people were uniform and coordinated, as if they were one person, giving a pleasing visual experience.

Zhou Yi silently watched, and his mind couldn't help but wander. Just a year ago, he was one of these hundred-plus people, constantly practicing this fitness martial arts that had no application of inner energy, and now he was sitting in a seat watching their performance. The difference between the fifth and sixth levels was like heaven and earth.