Chapter 121

The sun blazed a fiery red, embedded amidst the clouds woven from crimson leaves. The azure sky was trimmed into ribbons by branches, winding between the sun and the clouds.

Within this enchanting scenery, Zhou Yi swiftly dashed across the fields and entered the Yuan family estate. Although it was daytime, Zhou Yi's speed was unimaginable. Even if someone caught a glimpse, they would only perceive a flicker, unaware that a person had passed right under their noses.

This was the result of Zhou Yi's recent epiphany atop the mountain, where he fused the natural drizzle and mist with the innate lightness skills of the Xiao family's two brothers, creating a brand-new art of nimble movement. Zhou Yi named it the "Cloud and Rain Soaring Technique." Although this was his first official technique creation, its power far surpassed the brothers' innate technique.

However, this was because the Xiao brothers were merely at the acquired realm and couldn't truly master the innate technique. If a true innate expert acquired their lightness skill and cultivated it to its peak, the comparison between these two techniques would depend on the cultivator's specific accomplishments.

Yet, in the absence of innate experts, when Zhou Yi displayed this technique, he became like a ghostly phantom, traversing without anyone's knowledge.

Upon returning to his room, Zhou Yi's heart surged with emotions. If he were still atop the mountain peak, he would undoubtedly let out another resounding howl to release the excitement within him.

The cultivation of the innate realm evoked an entirely different sensation compared to the acquired realm.

In the acquired realm, internal energy is cultivated step by step. Even with Zhou Yi's remarkable talent and physique, it would take about half a year to reach the pinnacle of a certain stage.

However, the innate realm was entirely different.

This morning's enlightenment at the mountain peak was not merely about comprehending a set of lightness skills. His innate true qi reached an astonishing state of abundance. It seemed that during that moment of enlightenment, his body ascended to a new level, capable of accommodating several times more innate true qi than before.

At this moment, his innate true qi was at least twice as profound as yesterday. This transformation naturally filled him with ecstatic joy.

His eyes scanned the room and immediately realized that someone had been here. However, that person hadn't touched anything; they entered and left immediately, not even disturbing the Great guan dao he had placed in his bedding.

His eyebrows furrowed slightly but quickly relaxed. Only his Uncle and Elder Brother would dare to enter without his permission. As for the servants of the Yuan family, they probably didn't have the audacity.

Zhou Yi's face broke into a smile as his eyes shifted. Although his clothes had dried under the heat of his true qi, they had developed some wrinkles. He changed into a fresh set of clothes, placed the worn ones in a basket in his room, and positioned the basket by the window.

This was a rule of the Yuan family: if one placed their clothes in this designated spot, dedicated servants would come and retrieve them, sparing guests any unnecessary effort.

Evidently, Yuan Chengzhi and the others had gone to great lengths to ensure their comfort during their stay at the Yuan family.

Zhou Yi left his room and swiftly arrived outside his elder brother's door in the courtyard. His ears twitched slightly, and he immediately heard the long and powerful breaths emanating from inside.

As Zhou Yi listened to the sound of breathing, it gradually gave him a sensation as if he were standing in boundless plains. He silently admired it, knowing that his elder brother was diligently cultivating his internal energy, which made his breaths become so long and forceful. Through his innate realm perception, Zhou Yi also knew that Zhou Yitian had made significant progress in the Earth-element cultivation techniques and had deeply grasped their essence.