Chapter 63

The elderly man inside the house nodded at Zhou Yi—it was none other than the patriarch of the Zhou family, Grandfather Zhou Wude.

"Yi, I heard from Quanxin that you had an extraordinary experience in the study last night," the old man stated directly. In front of his own family, he had no need to conceal his intentions.

Zhou Yi responded, "Yes, Grandfather. Yesterday, while transcribing a manual in the library, I suddenly entered a peculiar state." He pondered for a moment and continued, "I can't quite describe it, but it was an incredibly strange experience."

Zhou Wude's eyes sparkled with intensity. After a brief hesitation, he said, "Yi, tell me in detail."

Yi had no intention of hiding anything from his grandfather. As the person directly involved, he wanted to know what had truly transpired last night more than anyone else.

After listening to Zhou Yi's meticulous and thorough account, Zhou Wude's brow furrowed even deeper. However, to Yi's surprise, he seemed to detect a hint of excitement in his grandfather's eyes. Yi's understanding suddenly became clearer—perhaps his grandfather truly grasped something.

After a moment, Zhou Wude spoke in a solemn tone, "Yi, did you notice any peculiar changes when you returned from that state?"

Zhou Yi pondered for a moment and replied, "There seems to be something. The manual I transcribed seems to be firmly etched in my memory, and I also seem to have gained a greater understanding of its meaning."

Zhou Wude's eyes instantly lit up, and he exclaimed, "Your copy of the manual—show it to me."

Zhou Yi hurriedly entered the underground secret chamber and retrieved the manuals. He not only brought out the manual for the Bone Transformation Technique but also the content for the Eighth Layer of the Rolling Stone Fist. Apart from the Bone Transformation Technique manual, the other manuals had slight variations during transcription. Especially in terms of illustrations, it was impossible to achieve an exact replica. However, these differences were merely variations in artistic interpretation and did not affect the overall accuracy.

"Grandfather, this is the manual I transcribed last night, and it does have some minor differences compared to the previous ones," Zhou Yi explained.

Zhou Wude glanced at the three characters representing the Bone Transformation Technique on the manual and was momentarily taken aback. He looked at Zhou Yi with a puzzled expression, not understanding why he had chosen to study this auxiliary wood-element technique. However, the old patriarch didn't inquire further because he had already decided to let Yi develop independently. If Yi had chosen this path, perhaps he had his own considerations.

After opening the manual, Zhou Wude began reading it attentively. After a moment, a flicker of expression appeared on his face, and he said, "Follow me."

Under the guidance of his grandfather, they arrived at the library. Zhou Quanxin and Zhou Laibao naturally approached to greet them, but with a wave of his hand, the old patriarch dismissed them.

In the hall of the library, Zhou Wude took out the Bone Transformation Technique manuals from the bookshelves and placed the two manuals side by side. If one were to examine the manuals separately, they might not appear extraordinary. However, when placed together, the secret behind them became apparent.

The content of the two manuals turned out to be identical, with no discernible differences whatsoever. If it weren't for the variances in paper and the time of transcription, these Two manuals are treated as one

Zhou Wude let out a long sigh and nodded slightly. He said, "Indeed."

Zhou Yi quickly asked, "Grandfather, do you know what's happening?"