Chapter 186

The howling northern wind, unrestrained like a wild stallion, roared and clashed. Within this forest, several innate experts stood in tense confrontation, their faces reflecting the same coldness as the biting wind.

Without reservation, Zhou Yi gathered every ounce of his aura, releasing it to its utmost limits. Within his vicinity, within the range shrouded by the enormous and terrifying great guandao, there emerged a peculiar ripple in the air, akin to the gentle rising of heat from the earth's core.

Though young in age, Zhou Yi possessed a wealth of combat experience, having faced off against several innate experts, including One-line Heaven like Yu Jing lei. However, in each encounter, he had faced single opponents, whereas now, standing before him were three innate experts.

Subconsciously, after he swung his blade, even Zhou Yi himself questioned whether he had gone mad, daring to take on three opponents alone. After all, these three were not mere tenfold inner strength postcelestial martial artists; they were genuine innate experts.

Yet, that fleeting thought swiftly dissipated from his mind. He refocused his entire being, leaving no room for concealing or holding back. If he were to hide anything while facing three innate experts, it would be nothing short of seeking his own demise.

As they sensed the immense aura and might emanating from Zhou Yi, the three dark-clothed individuals with sharp noses and deep-set eyes wore expressions of gravity upon their faces.

After undergoing numerous enlightenments, Zhou Yi was no longer the young man who had just stepped into the realm of the innate. Within the 360 acupoints in his body, they were almost overflowing with boundless energy. Even compared to Yu Jing lei, there was only a hair's breadth of difference.

As he wielded the guandao, the intensity of his aura had reached a mind-boggling level. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that he was the number one below the one-line Heaven.

The three individuals were pushed back by his strike, coupled with the overwhelming tidal wave-like aura emanating from him, causing them to hesitate.

If they had encountered the Zhou Yi who had just advanced to the innate more than a year ago, they would not have been so amenable.

However, now that Zhou Yi sensed their thoughts, he immediately raised his head, his aura growing even stronger, and said, "I don't know the grudges between you, but since there's a fight happening here and I've stumbled upon it, naturally I can't stand idly by." He snorted coldly and continued, "What skill is there in outnumbering someone?"

The three dark-clothed individuals exchanged glances, unable to fathom that they had come across such a chivalrous figure in this place.

However, the power of the terrifying weapon in his hands made them deeply wary. If they could avoid fighting, they would much rather not clash with Zhou Yi.

As they were about to speak, the leader's expression suddenly changed. Simultaneously, the gazes of the three of them turned towards the spot where Zhou Yi had appeared just moments ago.

A figure rushed out suddenly, it was a young man who was similar to Zhou Yi's age. Upon his arrival, he leaped and stood beside Yu Xichen, his wrist flipping to reveal a porcelain bottle. Acting swiftly, he opened the bottle and poured out a thumb-sized white pill, bringing it to Yu Xichen's lips.

Yu Xichen couldn't help but feel overjoyed. He had thought he would meet his end today, but unexpectedly, not only did a formidable and incredible young man wielding the guandao appear first, but now the Medicine Daoist arrived as well.

After swallowing the pill handed to him by the Medicine Daoist, Yu Xichen's heart settled, knowing that his life was finally saved.

The three dark-clothed individuals were taken aback by the Medicine Daoist's actions and their expressions turned grim.