Chapter 113

When Zhou Yi emerged from a street, his face had undergone a complete transformation. At this moment, regardless of the angle from which he was viewed, he resembled a robust man in his forties, and even his height seemed to have increased by a notch out of thin air. As he left the shop, he casually took a set of robes, which he tailored his physique to fit perfectly. Although he had practiced the Bone-Shifting Technique, being able to effortlessly achieve this was closely related to his attainment of the Innate realm.

Fan Haoyue and his two companions strolled down the bustling street, completely unaware of the impending disaster behind them. Even if they had known, how could they possibly escape the pursuit of an Innate expert? Zhou Yi quickened his pace and soon caught up with the three of them. With a swift turn, he entered a small wine shop at another street corner and bought a jug of inferior wine. He splashed some on his clothes and then headed off in the opposite direction.

At a street intersection, he halted, letting out a satisfied burp, his eyes seemingly glazed over. In his mind, he began to count slowly, while his ears focused on the footsteps of the three people rushing ahead. Once his strength had reached this level, merely by listening to the sounds entering his ears, he could deduce many things. Although Zhou Yi was unaware of Fan Haoyue and his companions' true intentions, he could anticipate their next moves based on their footsteps alone.

When a person's foot lands, the subtle differences between making a turn and proceeding straight ahead are almost imperceptible. Ordinary individuals would naturally be unable to notice, but for an Innate expert who paid a little attention, it was easy to discern.

Perhaps some individuals who have undergone specialized training for a long time can also achieve this. However, for experts in the Innate realm, it can be effortlessly accomplished through their own strength. Such an ability is far beyond the imagination of ordinary people.

Just like at this moment, Zhou Yi calculated that Fan Haoyue would proceed straight ahead. Finally, a mischievous smile crept onto his lips as he staggered out of the street corner.

"Bang..."

Fan Haoyue was walking and happened to pass by a street intersection when a clearly intoxicated man stumbled out from within. Frowning, he instinctively tried to avoid him, but for some reason, he abruptly realized that no matter which direction he tried to evade, it was difficult to escape.

This thought only flickered in his mind and didn't attract his special attention. Lifting his foot, he intended to kick the man. However, at that moment, his supporting foot unexpectedly slipped, causing the other foot to naturally kick into thin air. Not only that, but he also collided heavily with the drunkard.

Fan Haoyue's vision went black, feeling as if he had rammed into an iron plate, and golden light flashed before his eyes. Fortunately, his two attendants behind him reacted quickly and caught him just before he fell.

"Young master, young master..."

The two attendants called out in concern, as the collision seemed far from mild.

However, the drunkard who was bumped into was also holding his head, groaning in pain, clearly not faring much better than the Second Young Master.

Fan Haoyue shook his head, seeming to regain some clarity, but immediately regretted why he had become sober. The impact was quite severe, causing a dull ache throughout his body.

He was filled with anger, glaring fiercely ahead. The drunkard, who was now swaying, had the most innocent expression imaginable.

"Why, why did you... collide, with me?"

Fan Haoyue felt a surge of resentment, as he was always the one wrongly accusing others. When had anyone dared to wrong him?

"Hit, give me a beating... a harsh one..." A voice filled with resentment coldly burst out through gritted teeth.