Chapter 29

In the hall, after finishing their meal, Zhou Wude informed several core disciples about Yi's promotion to the seventh level of inner strength, emphasizing the need to keep it confidential.

When everyone learned that Zhou Yi had quietly broken through the sixth level barrier, they finally understood why the old master regarded him highly and bypassed his two elder brothers, directly placing him in a prominent position.

A practitioner of the seventh level of inner strength, and at the young age of fourteen, this news, if leaked, would undoubtedly spread like wildfire throughout the county, causing a strong sensation among everyone.

Three months ago, the Xu family gained a ninth-level expert among their second generation, but compared to that, Zhou Yi's promotion would certainly create an even greater uproar.

After all, Xu Xiangqian was already over forty years old. Even though he had reached the ninth level, his remaining years were likely limited. But Zhou Yi was different. A fourteen-year-old seventh-level practitioner possessed unimaginable potential. No one could be certain how far he would ultimately go. However, decades later, the possibility of reaching the tenth level of inner strength was almost guaranteed.

In other words, he was already a future ten-level inner strength cultivator set in stone.

After Zhou Wude revealed this matter in the hall, he still led them back to his residence in the courtyard.

Upon returning to the courtyard, Zhou Wude, with a pleased expression, asked, "Yi, how is your progress in the Thirty-Six Forms of Mountain-Crushing

"Grandfather, your grandson has learned Thirty-Six Forms of Mountain-Crushing. I wouldn't dare claim mastery, but I can use them with some proficiency," respectfully replied Zhou Yi.

Zhou Wude nodded in satisfaction and said, "That's an innate combat technique. Being able to use it with some proficiency in just over half a year is already quite remarkable. Quan Yi, why don't you have a sparring session with Yi and see the true power of this innate combat technique?"

"Very well." Zhou Quanyi smiled as he approached, standing with his hands behind his back. A natural aura, akin to the rising sun, emanated from his body effortlessly.

Like Zhou Yihai, Zhou Quanyi was also a practitioner proficient in fire-based techniques. However, compared to Zhou Yihai, Zhou Quanyi appeared much more mature, even in his internal strength cultivation. Though lacking the overwhelming presence of surging flames, his composed demeanor exuded an omnipresent sense of existence that Zhou Yihai could not match.

As Zhou Yi assumed the stance of Rolling Stone Fist, Zhou Wude furrowed his brow and said, "Yi, use the Thirty-Six Forms of Mountain-Crushing."

Zhou Quanyi raised an eyebrow and boldly declared, "Yes, Yi, go all out. No need to hold back."

Zhou Yi smiled bitterly. Grandfather was unaware, but he knew the terrifying nature of this technique. At least in his eyes, with this technique, challenging opponents of higher levels and emerging victorious would not be difficult.

If he truly went all out, even his third uncle might not be able to withstand it.

Taking a deep breath, internal strength surged within him, instantly reaching the level of the seventh stage of the Metal element. Feeling the powerful flow of internal strength in his body, Zhou Yi raised his hands high, and a strong and substantial aura suddenly emanated from his body.

"Third uncle, be careful."

The expressions of Zhou Wude and the others changed slightly. Even Zhou's old master had never expected that using the seventh stage of internal strength in conjunction with a technique of the same level could unleash such a formidable aura.