Chapter 76

After a moment of silence in the hall, a strange atmosphere immediately filled the air. They could all see that Lin taoli's challenge to Zhou Yitian had no malicious intent,it was just another way for him to show his support for the Cheng family.

Zhou Yitian went up like this, even though it was certain that he couldn't match Lin taoli, but no one would look down on him because of it. After all, Lin taoli was a super expert who defeated Fourth Master Xu of the Xu family.

Even the most audacious person wouldn't think that Zhou Yitian had the slightest chance of winning against Lin taoli. So, in the minds of everyone present, Zhou Yitian's participation in the fight and subsequent defeat would be the proper course of action for the wedding to continue. But no one expected Zhou Yi to suddenly intervene.

The expressions of Zhou Quanming and his brother both changed. Even though they had confidence in Yi, after witnessing Lin taoli's strength, they didn't believe he could truly be an opponent for him. They couldn't understand why Yi, who usually acted so composed, was behaving so rashly today.

"Yi, what are you doing? Come back," Zhou Quanming sternly shouted.

Zhou Yi furrowed his eyebrows slightly. The reason he stepped forward was not to show off, but rather because he was intrigued by the Earth Palm technique that Lin taoli had just demonstrated. He had a faint feeling that if he could master this miraculous technique, it would greatly assist him in studying how to deliver a powerful blow without losing consciousness.

It was a subconscious thought that surfaced, but once it emerged, it became uncontrollable, growing like weeds after the spring rain, incessantly nagging at him.

Seeing Zhou Yi's behavior, Zhou Quanyi cleared his throat and said, "Yi, Master Lin just wants to offer some guidance. Why are you getting involved? Come back."

As Zhou Quanming, Yi's father, he could naturally scold him sternly, but given Zhou Yi's current status and strength within the Zhou family, even Zhou Quanyi, as his uncle, had to speak with a slightly conciliatory tone.

Several elders from the Xu and Cheng families flashed a hint of curiosity in their eyes. Zhou Quanyi's tone and attitude indicated one thing—Zhou Yi's position in Zhou Manor was definitely not to be underestimated. At the very least, he was nearly on par with Zhou Quanyi himself. No wonder these two allowed him to sit in the chief seat; it wasn't an exaggeration at all.

"Hahaha, how interesting," Lin taoli laughed from the stage and said, "Young Master Zhou, since you want to come up, then come and play."

If it were anyone else doing this, Lin taoli might have felt displeased, but faced with a fifteen-year-old youth who had already reached the pinnacle of the seventh layer of inner power, even he couldn't help but be curious.

A gleam of delight appeared on Zhou Yi's face. In his heart, he was truly eager to have a battle with Lin taoli and personally experience the power of the Earth Palm technique. For this goal, he had an almost irresistible impulse, willing to pay any price.

He had an inexplicable certainty that this form of ultimate technique was not limited to just one move. And only when it fell into his hands could it truly unleash its greatest power.

At this moment, the martial exploration desire that had been lurking within Zhou Yi's body, bordering on madness, was completely ignited.

With a slight movement, Zhou Yi arrived at the side of the stage. He lightly stomped his feet and leaped onto the stage.

His movements weren't particularly fast, but they appeared graceful and serene, like flowing water, giving people a delightful feeling.

"Good..."