Waken up

"My dear Qibao, wake up quickly, open your eyes and take a look, I will make your favorite custard for you! Woohoo"

At this time, a sad cry came from the farmyard that was supposed to be busy. The small courtyard of the farmhouse was filled with more than a dozen people from a family, old and young. Everyone's eyes were red, with undried tears on their faces, and they were praying in their hearts for the poor girl lying in the bedroom.

At this time a boy who looked almost the same as the girl on the bed and cried a lot of tears and snot said "Sister quickly wake up, brother 6th will catch a sparrow for you to roast for you to eat, quickly wake up, woohoo".

"What's going on here, am I not dead? Why is it so loud in my ears? Could it be that this is a hospital?" Xu Linyue thought.

Suddenly, a strange memory rushed into her head, which made her brain feel swollen and painful. After sorting out the fragments in her head, she was shocked! To think that she, the top female agent of the 21st century, had traveled through time... This was not a dream, the sound of the woman crying in her ears proved everything!

According to the memory of the original owner, she traveled to an imaginary dynasty that did not exist in history. This country is called the Dragon Soul Kingdom, and the village where the original owner is located is called Xujia Village. It is located on the edge of a relatively remote mountain in the south of the country. Every household in this village lives in poverty. The original owner, also named Xu Linyue, was the youngest child in the family. She had six older brothers, and she was the only girl, so she was the most favored in the family.

The original owner grandfather Xu Dashan is a local farmer, 43 years old, grandmother called Wang Cui'e, 42 years old, all the expenses in this family are in charge of her, is a fair and just old lady, has 3 sons.

The eldest uncle is called Xu Yifeng (Xu Dabo), his wife is called Zhang Chunmei, husband and wife gave birth to 2 children, is a pair of twin brothers, the eldest is called Xu Wenwu, the youngest is called Xu Zhiyong, this year, 10 years old, meaning the Wenwu and Zhiyong dual integrity.

Second uncle's name is Xu Yihua (Xu Laoer), his wife is called Li Wenxiu, the couple also have 2 sons, the eldest is called Xu Zihao, this year is 9 years old, ranking the 3rd among the 6 brothers, the youngest is called Xu Zijie, this year is 7 years old, ranking the 5th among the 6 brothers.

The original owner's father, name Xu Yicheng (Xu Laosan), and the original owner's mother are called Lin Honglian, the couple has 2 sons and a daughter, the eldest is called Xu Siyuan, 8 years old this year, in the ranking of the 6th brother, the 4th. The youngest and the original owner were twins, named Xu Mingxuan. He was the sixth among the brothers and was born a quarter of an hour earlier than the original owner. 

Fortunately, this body has the same name as mine, both named Xu Linyue. She is the 7th youngest child in the family, so everyone calls her Qibao. Because she was the only girl in the family, her grandparents, uncles, aunts, and several brothers responded to her requests and she was doted on.

The original owner was just having fun and was watching the naughty kids in the village fishing by the river, a moment of excitement, feet slipped into the water, forehead bumped in the water right on the tip of the stone, at that time there was a lot of blood, was fished out already unconscious dying!

After analyzing the structure of the home and the whole story, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around. This home was really poor. The four walls were made of mud. There was a gap in the wall that could be vaguely seen. The light came in, and there was an old wooden table placed next to the bedside, covered with a white, washed, patched thin quilt. Fortunately, the weather had just entered autumn, so it wasn't too cold yet.

Her eyes finally rested on her grandmother Mrs. Wang, whose face was filled with tears