Going Home

The shop owner smilingly took the ten silver ingots handed over by Xu Dabo, turned around and went to the counter to take two silvers and handed it over to Xu Dabo's hands and said. "Big brothers, I guess you can't take these cloths away, why don't I let the fellows drive the oxcart to help you send it back."

When Uncle Xu heard this, he thought that Grandpa Xu's bullock cart would probably not be able to fit in, so he did not refuse, and agreed with a smile. After thanking the shop owner, he said that he still had something to buy, so he would put the cloth here first and asked for help to look after it. The shop owner agreed without saying a word.

After the uncles and niece went out of the store, Uncle Xu instructed his second brother to go to the entrance of the town to tell Grandpa Xu that he didn't need to wait for them, and then went to the confectionery store to buy the caramel candy promised to the boys at home.

The two bought a package of caramelized sugar, two packages of Osmanthus cake, and two packages of mung bean cake at the confectionery store. They also went to the seasoning store to buy some seasonings for stir-frying. Qibao reminders to go to the pork stall to buy ten catties of pork, and two catties of oil, the village people can't afford to eat meat two times a year, so you can imagine how hard the villagers have been living!

When they had bought almost everything and returned to the cloth shop, Uncle Xu was already waiting for them at the entrance of the store, and when he saw his big brother and his little niece with big bags in their hands, he hurriedly came forward to help.

Waiting to put the things bought one by one on the oxcart, and the owner greeted, told the fellows to rush to the Xu family village, all the way to the oxcart slowly and leisurely moving forward, slightly cool autumn wind blew on Qibao's face, looking at the cart to buy for the family's food and cloths, the eldest two uncle's face smiles. Qibao only feel that this is what she wants to live in, with the unattainable affection of the previous life, and her own that magical space, Qibao only hope that she can lead the family who love her in this life to live a good life, she wants to enjoy the childish innocence of a 5 year old child that should be, to make up for the previous life of 28 years of the missing coziness and joy!

The bullock cart drove for about an hour and finally arrived at Xujia Village. It was noon, and smoke was rising from the roofs of every house. The villagers were cooking lunch at home. Only a few children were still running and playing under the big banyan tree at the entrance of the village. They saw the bullock cart. They looked over curiously.

Driving all the way to the gate of Old Xu's house, the six boys in the family got up early in the morning and were waiting for their father and sister at the gate of the yard. When they saw that their father and sister finally came home, their eyes lit up and they all ran forward to greet them, mouthing Shouting: "Dad and sister are back!"

The grandmother and daughters-in-law who were cooking heard the shouts of the children and hurriedly ran out, saw the oldest two bring Qibao back, and all put their hearts back into their stomachs after worrying about it all morning.

Seeing her little granddaughter, Mrs. Wang hurriedly stepped forward to hug her and said with a smile: "My dear, Bao'er, you are finally back. Grandma is finally at ease." After saying that, she kissed Qibao on the face.

Qibao felt very warm in her heart when she saw her grandma like this. She kissed her face back, held her face and giggled: "Qibao misses grandma too. Grandma, you see Qibao bought a lot of things. Is grandma happy?" After speaking, she pointed at the bullock cart.

The whole family was dumbfounded when they saw the things on the bullock cart. The eldest aunt asked: "Why did you buy so many things? It cost so much, right?" Then she stepped forward and touched the cloth.

Without waiting for the uncles and nieces to reply, the head of the family spoke up. "First, move the things into the house before we talk about it." A few boys heard his grandfather say so, a face of excitement, picked what they can move and ran to the house, a few adults also help together, until the things are moved, Xu Dabo thanked the little fellow, instructed his brother to give a bowl of water to the fellow, the fellow thanked and drove the oxcart towards the direction of the town.

After a while of busy work, the family sat down in the main room, and the old man said: "It seems that the ginseng has been sold."

Uncle Xu hurriedly replied: "Dad, the ginseng was sold to Leshan Pharmacy in the town. A total of one thousand taels was sold. We spent ten taels on shopping. This is the remaining 990 taels." After speaking, he put the remaining money on the table.

Everyone couldn't believe it, but looking at the money tickets and silver ingots on the table, they had to believe it.

Mrs. Wang stepped forward, picked up the banknotes on the table with trembling hands and said: "Old man, this is the first time in my life that I have seen what banknotes look like. These are all our family's. It's so good, it's good."

When the old man saw his old wife's appearance, he also sighed: "We have suffered most of our lives, but now we are enjoying the blessings brought by Qibao." After saying this, he looked at his little granddaughter with doting eyes.

When Qibao saw her grandfather like this, she stepped forward and threw herself into his arms and said: "Qibao should let her grandparents enjoy happiness. Everyone in the family is so kind to Qibao, and Qibao also wants to repay everyone. With Qibao here, our family will become more and more happy in the future. Don't forget that Qibao has an immortal Master." After saying that, she winked playfully.

Everyone was full of relief after hearing Qibao's words, This niece's pain is really not in vain.

The old man hugged his granddaughter and said: "Old lady, quickly collect the money and give each of the three daughters-in-law two taels of silver to use as a private money. Our family used to be poor. When they came to our old Xu family, they suffered a lot. They're also filial to me and you, old lady. Now that we have money, we can't treat them badly, they can decide what they want to buy."