Teaching Martial Arts

Everyone in the family thought it was funny when they saw the appearance of little Qibao, and they all agreed very facetiously.

Qibao continued: "From now on, the reading time will be one hour after lunch every day. Everyone must be on time. Class starts now. If you have any questions, just raise your hands." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Qibao added: "Let's start with the simplest characters." Then she wrote the four characters: "Big, small, up, down." on a piece of paper, taught them to read it a few times, and then asked them to write the characters on the dirt in the yard with a tree branch.

Everyone also wrote very carefully stroke by stroke, Qibao walked beside everyone and instructed: "Auntie, this stroke can't go out of the head........." 

"Grandma, you're writing the strokes in the order is written wrong, it should be written like this." Saying that, she picked up a tree branch and wrote one stroke at a time beside it for her grandmother to see.

An hour passed quickly, Qibao said: "Well, today's learning time is over, today I taught a total of ten big characters, in the future, when you get used to it. I will increase the number of recognizable characters, when you have nothing to do, you can practice on your own, class dismissed."

After everyone dispersed, they all went about their business. Qibao found a deserted place with nothing to do and slipped into the space.

Xiaoling welcomed Qibao as warmly as ever, she accompanied Xiaoling for a while. Then she carried Xiaoling into the villa. Went to the second floor and entered the room filled with clothes, looking at these beautiful clothes, she told Xiaoling: "I don't know when I will be able to wear these clothes."

Xiaoling replied: "Master, you can wear them if you want to right now, these clothes can change size according to body type."

Qibao was surprised when she heard that: "Really? Why didn't you tell me earlier, Xiaoling?"

Xiaoling remarked strangely: "Master, you didn't ask me either!" Qibao immediately felt speechless.........

Qibao picked out a purple waist-length dress and put it on. As soon as the clothes were put on, Qibao felt that they fit exceptionally well. She looked in the mirror and realized, not to mention, she is so beautiful! Because of the spiritual spring water she's been drinking every day for a while. Her skin has become extraordinarily fair, and her face has grown some meat, so when she wears this dress out, people will definitely think that she is a rich young lady from some family.

Qibao also thought it looked very good, and tried on several other clothes of different colors. Each one had a different temperament on her.

Xiaoling also praised on the side: "Master, these clothes look so beautiful on you. Moreover, these clothes are made of spiritual silk. They are warm in winter and cool in summer. They can also block the damage of sharp weapons. What a treasure!"

Qibao was pleasantly surprised after hearing this, since she came to this world, she lost her previous stature and has always felt insecure, now with this dress, she won't be afraid that others will hurt get her in the future.

"Xiaoling, didn't you say last time that you were going to impart a technique to me? When will you give it to me?" Qibao asked.

Xiaoling replied back: "Master, last time it was because you had just recovered from a serious illness and your body was still weak, it was not suitable for practicing martial arts, this time it can be taught to Master, Master must practice it properly, got it?" Qibao agreed after listening to Xiaoling's words.

Xiaoling said: "Master, sit on your knees now, focus your attention, don't be distracted, later I will transmit the technique to Master's mind, Master has to close your eyes and carefully perceive it, are you ready?"

Qibao exclaimed: "Ready!" Then she slowly closed her eyes.

Xiaoling rose up in the air and came to Qibao, he stretched out his front paws and put them between Qibao's eyebrows. Suddenly, a white light penetrated Qibao's eyebrows like a bolt of lightning...... Qibao only felt a brief pain in her head. Then a technique mnemonic appeared in her head, Qibao sunk her mind and soul to feel it with her heart as well......

After digesting the information in her mind, Qibao slowly opened her eyes. It turned out that the technique Xiaoling taught her was called "Piao Miao Spirit Control Technique". As the name of this technique suggests, after practicing it, one can fly in the air. The body technique is ethereal, like a fairy. It is a technique that is very suitable for women. However, this technique requires the use of spiritual energy to practice. The spiritual energy in the outside world is now so thin that it is almost non-existent. Qibao could only practice in space. Qibao felt itchy and unbearable, so she carried Xiaoling out of the villa to practice.

When she came to the open space, Qibao took a deep breath, and the energy settled in her dantian. The "Piao Miao Spirit Control Technique" was running in her body. She tapped the ground with her toes, and her body only jumped up about a meter, and then fell down again. Qibao twitched the corner of her mouth, One hard jump, that's it?.........

Xiaoling comforted: "Master, at first you can vacate a meter or so is already good, that's because Master hasn't familiarized yourself with this technique yet, practice hard and diligently, Master will definitely succeed!"

Qibao could only do so after hearing this, once again running the technique, open arms to maintain balance, upward leap, than the first time to improve half a meter, Qibao does not give up, try again and again, the second time, the third time...... Unaware of how long she practiced, her body is tired, she drank the spiritual spring water, and was already sweating profusely.

Xiaoling said: "Master, stop practicing, rest for a while, you are already excellent now, you can already rise to a height of 5 to 6 meters."

Qibao also stopped practicing after hearing Xiaoling's words, sat on the grass, casually took some fruits from the mountain and ate them cozily, Xiaoling also took a grape, his small paw skillfully peeled the skin of the grape and then stuffed it into his mouth, his fox eyes squinting like a crescent moon.

Seeing Xiaoling's cute appearance, Qibao couldn't help but hold it in her arms and said: "Xiaoling, I know you're very lonely when I'm not in the space, can't you get out of space?"

Xiaoling said in despair: "I don't know if I can go out of the space, since I was brought in by Lord Shangshen to be a space guardian spirit beast, I haven't gone out since then, maybe if the space is upgraded in the future, I will be able to go out."

Qibao said in distressed: "I will often come to space to accompany you in the future, you can also go into the villa to watch TV to pass the time." Xiaoling obediently nodded.

After that, Qibao practiced for a while and drank a few mouthfuls of spirit spring water before bidding farewell to Xiaoling and exiting the space.

When Qibao came to the courtyard, she saw her sixth brother teasing the little puppy, she also went over and squatted down, asking: "Sixth brother, have you named the puppy yet?" Hearing his sister's words, Xiaoliu wrinkled his little face and said: "I haven't named it yet! Sister, why don't you help name the puppy?"

When Qibao heard this, she quickly waved her hand and said: "Sixth brother, I don't know how to name, it's better for you to name it!" Jokingly, she was terrible at naming!

Xiaoliu thought for a while, then his eyes lit up and said: "My name is Xiaoliu, sister's name is Xia Linyue, why don't we just call it Xiao Bachi (Xiaoba)!" The corner of Qibao's eye twitched after hearing this name, she felt that she was calling the puppy a brother. But she couldn't think of a better name, so she didn't say anything resentfully. 

Seeing that his sister didn't say anything, Xiaoliu took it as if she agreed, he ran into the house with the puppy in his arms, and told his father the good news. When Xu Laosan heard the name his son gave the puppy, his lips twitched. He couldn't laugh or cry, the name sounded wrong, make it seem as if this doggy is his own son in general. So he ignored Xiaoliu and let him be.....