White Wolf Helps

Although Qibao said she didn't need others to save her, but they were really injured because they saved her, so she couldn't be unkind, so she went forward and said: "Do you have medicine for your injuries? It needs to be bandaged up."

A secret guard came forward and took out the golden sore medicine to help his master bandage his wounds. And the leopard also had a bloody wound on its stomach by Jing Chen's dagger. All the internal organs were leaking out, and there was too much air coming in and too little air coming out. Qibao stepped forward and gave it a stab, which ended up killing the leopard.

Jing Chen looked at this girl's unscrupulous approach and felt that her method was not something that a child could possess. She was so skilled that he couldn't help but feel doubtful. Even if this girl was good at martial arts, at such a young age, it feels like she has killed many lives. Who is she...

Suddenly, there was a rustling sound in the grass all around, and everyone suddenly became alert. The secret guards surrounded their master and started to be alert with long swords in their hands...

Only one gray wolf appeared in front of everyone's eyes, followed by the second, then the third... There were no less than twenty or thirty wolves.

The first wolf came to the dead leopard, opened its mouth and bit off a large piece of meat, and then fixed its eyes on Qibao and the group of people. The surrounding wolves roared from their throats and stared at them with bared teeth.

Suddenly the gray wolf howled loudly, and the gray wolves were approaching Qibao and the others one by one. As it got closer and closer, Qibao figured they can't be surrounded by these wolves, and was about to do something about it. Suddenly a wolf howl came from the forest, and the sound got closer and closer. The wolves all stopped attacking and looked towards the direction of the sound.

Suddenly, an extraordinary and handsome white wolf emerged from the highland bushes. The white wolf looked at Qibao and the others with bright eyes, and then walked down step by step...

Su Chenyu said: "This white wolf should be the leader of these wolves. Be careful, this wolf must be very powerful, otherwise he would not have so many wolves surrendering."

At this time, Qibao put away the dagger and stepped forward. Su Chenyu and Jing Chen were shocked. Su Chenyu hurriedly said: "Qibao, this wolf is dangerous. Let's deal with it together. Don't come forward. If......" The words have not yet been spoken. After saying that, they saw a scene that made them dumbfounded.

Only to see Qibao reaching out and stroking White Wolf's head, he said happily: "White Wolf it's you, are these your subordinates?"

That white wolf licked Qibao's hand with an intimate look, Qibao knew what it meant, so she turned her back to shield her body from the crowd behind her, and fed a few mouthfuls of spirit spring water to the white wolf, Qibao felt that this white wolf seemed to have grown bigger in size after not seeing it for a few days.

When the white wolf finished drinking the water, Qibao asked: "White Wolf, are your wife and children okay?" The white wolf nodded slightly, and then growled at the wolves around him. The gray wolf got the order, dragged the leopard, and turned around and ran away with a group of wolves.

Seeing that the danger had been eliminated, the group of people came to Qibao's side, looking at the white wolf with a curious face, its appearance now was a world of difference from the way it had just appeared, sticking out its tongue and licking Qibao's hand, and drilling into Qibao's arms with a pleasing look.

Su Chenyu asked: "Qibao, do you know this white wolf?"

"Yes, I saved it last time it was injured, so it always regards me as its savior."

Su Chenyu clicked his tongue twice and said: "Qibao, you're really powerful even the white wolf can be subdued, look at its current appearance it's as docile as a puppy raised at home."

The white wolf was not happy anymore and roared at Su Chenyu, trying to knock Su Chenyu down. Qibao rushed to pull back and said: "White Wolf, don't be angry. He was just joking. You are the majestic leader of the pack, not a puppy. Don't be angry!" After speaking, she patted its head comfortingly.

Su Chenyu was startled by the white wolf and took a few steps back. Hearing Qibao's words, he looked dumbfounded and said, "Qibao, can it understand what people are saying?" The white wolf looked at Su Chenyu with disdain, looking like a fool. His eyes were full of words.

Qibao said: "Yes, White Wolf is very spiritual and can understand human language, so Mr. Su, please don't say that. White Wolf has a bad temper." 

Su Chenyu was speechless. He saw that the white wolf looked good-tempered in front of Qibao. The secret guards next to them all looked surprised. This girl Xu is really powerful. She can even tame the white wolf. Jing Chen next to her was also slightly shocked and watched the interaction between the little girl and the wolf with interest.

The next journey was accompanied by more wolves, but after circling around half of the mountain, they only saw a few ginsengs with a vintage of not more than 200 years, and all of them were disappointed, this 500 years of ginseng was really too hard to find.

Seeing the sky darkening, Qibao said: "Everyone go back, it's getting late, night can be much more dangerous than daytime."

Su Chenyu said: "That's all it can do. Maybe there is no 500-year-old ginseng in this area."

Qibao said: "Don't be discouraged. We haven't found half of this area yet. Let's do this. I'll ask White Wolf to help us search. He is familiar with this area and may have news."

Jing Chen's expression changed slightly when he heard this and said: "Thank you very much."

Then Qibao told this to the white wolf, that white wolf gave Qibao a puzzled look, probably thinking in his mind that those ginsengs it gave to Qibao have all been eaten by Qibao, so she came to look for them again today, and nodded his head in agreement for the sake of the spirit water! With that, everyone returned home, intending to return to the Xu family village.

As soon as they arrived at the door of Xu's house, the Xu family was already waiting anxiously at the door. When they saw them, Mrs. Wang said: "Qibao why are you guys back so late, it's already getting dark." The brothers also asked Qibao with concerned faces. The Xu family breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that Qibao was not injured.

Elder Xu spoke: "Okay, the children are fine. The food is almost cold. Come in and eat quickly. Mr. Su and Mr. Jing are both hungry. Come in and have a rest."

Su Chenyu clasped his fists and said: "Thank you to the Xu family for hosting us. We have been traveling all afternoon and we really feel hungry."

Elder. Xu led everyone to the main hall and entered the room. Everyone was shocked when they discovered that Jing Chen's arm was tied with gauze. Wang asked: "Why is Mr. Jing injured? Is this serious?"

Qibao said: "Grandma, Jingchen was injured because he was trying to save me." Then she told everyone the whole story.

After hearing this, everyone looked at Jing Chen with grateful faces. Mrs. Lin said: "Thank you so much, Mr. Jing. If Mr. Jing hadn't come to the rescue, my Qibao would have been injured."

Mrs. Wang also said gratefully: "Mr. Jing will stay at our house to heal his wounds, and don't go to the town, what do you want to eat you just say to me, you're our family's benefactor!"

Elder Xu said: "That's right, Mr. Jing will stay here to recuperate from his injuries first."

The brothers were also very grateful to Jing Chen for saving their sister from injury, and they all tried to persuade him to stay.

Su Chenyu said: "Cousin, I think you should stay, so as not to let down other people's good intentions.