Sharing Contract

Shopkeeper Hong spoke again: "You don't know, these pills are selling so well. They were sold out yesterday, and there are still many people coming to inquire!"

Qibao asked: "How did the people inform so quickly in this Jianghu?"

Shopkeeper Hong smiled mysteriously: "It's not sold in pharmacies. We have our own channels to promote it. But it's not only people from the Jianghu who bought it, there are also some big families who have bodyguards or secret guards around them, and some of them buy them for themselves and put them on their bodies, which may save their lives in critical moments!"

Qibao finally understood and said: "Since Grandpa Hong has sold out, I came here today to relieve Grandpa Hong's urgent need!"

Shopkeeper Hong said happily: "Girl, how many have you brought? I'm in a hurry to use them!"

Qibao replied: "I brought a thousand, is that enough?"

In fact, Qibao had more than a thousand of them, these days she had been making a thousand every day and putting them in her space, and now there were several thousand of them! The reason she said there were a thousand of them is because more of one thing is worth less than another! 

Shopkeeper Hong was very surprised and said: "So much? You're not going to stay up all night every day, are you? You can't do this. Although money is good, your health is the most important thing!"

Qibao smiled and said: "Grandpa Hong, don't worry, of course we know that the body is important, and we will not waste our bodies just for money!"

Shopkeeper Hong nodded and said: "Well, then I won't worry about it. Let's sit inside and talk later!"

After taking the three of them to the backyard and sitting down, Qibao asked: "Grandpa Hong, I have a suggestion, I don't know if it will work!"

Shopkeeper Hong knew that this girl was different, so he didn't treat her like an ordinary child. Saying: "Just say it, girl!" 

Qibao said: "But I want to ask Grandpa Hong first, did the people who bought these pills say how effective they are?"

Shopkeeper Hong said: "Of course I know. I sold them four taels of silver each. They wouldn't be so stupid as to spend so much money to buy it without knowing its efficacy. Those who have taken this pill come back and are eager to buy the second pill. What do you think of this pill?"

Qibao smiled and said: "Since they all know the benefits of this pill, I have a way to maybe make more money, but we have to draw up a share-sharing contract. Is Grandpa Hong willing?"

Shopkeeper Hong became a little anxious when he heard this and said:"Girl, don't keep your word. Last time I charged you twenty taels of silver, which is a lot!"

Qibao laughed: "Don't be so anxious, Grandpa Hong. Hear me out, maybe this solution of mine will earn you more than what you're earning right now!"

Shopkeeper Hong raised his eyebrows and said: "Then I'll have to listen to what you girl's have to say!"

Qibao took a sip of tea and said: "We can sell them in limited quantities, and then auction fifty of them every day, in groups of five, and the one with the highest price will get it. But this method is a bit risky, because I'm afraid some people will cause trouble!"

Shopkeeper Hong said: "Don't worry about this problem. We have the strength to solve it, but not everyone has money. They can still come up with four taels of silver. If it is auctioned, the price will definitely not be cheap. Then our customers will only be those rich people!"

Qibao said: "We can let those who want to buy, but don't have much money get together to bid the price, and then divide it equally. I don't know if that will work!"

Shopkeeper Hong's eyes lit up and said: "This is a good idea to try!"

Qibao said: "Then Grandpa Hong will agree to sign a share-sharing contract with me? My family will be responsible for making the pills, and Grandpa Hong will be responsible for selling them. We will divide the labor and cooperate! But Grandpa Hong must keep it secret that the pills are made by our family!"

Shopkeeper Hong asked: "It's natural. Your family is my God of Wealth. Of course, I can't put your family in danger. But I haven't tried this method yet, and I don't know if it will work. Is it too early to sign this contract?"

Qibao smiled and replied: "I'm not in a hurry, still give me by the two tails of silver today, I'll give you one thousand pills. Remember, no matter who it is you can't give it up, just bite your tongue and sell fifty pills a day!"

Shopkeeper Hong nodded in agreement. He has been doing business for so many years, but he still doesn't understand the truth! Even if he has to hang these people, these people will not jump over the wall in a hurry. Anyway, it happens every day. He believes they will not stop buying it. Only his family has this pill!

Qibao gave the thousand pills she brought to Shopkeeper Hong. He took out two thousand taels of silver notes and handed them to Qibao, and the money was paid.

Qibao took the banknote and said with a smile: "Now that Grandpa Hong's matter is settled, we'll go back first. I'm waiting for good news from Grandpa Hong!"

Shopkeeper Hong nodded with a smile, took the few people out of the medicine shop, and sighed: "Why is this girl so smart? I really want to open it and see how it grows..."

Uncle Xu drove the carriage and turned around. The old man in the carriage was very happy and said: "Qibao, you are so smart. You are indeed my granddaughter, Xu Dashan. You have inherited my brain, and you are much smarter than your father and your eldest and second uncle!"

Qibao laughed. Her grandfather was really good at flattering his own face, and it wouldn't still go along with what her grandfather had said: "Yes, yes! Grandpa's right, thanks to having a smart grandpa, Qibao can be as smart as grandpa!"

The old grandpa laughed, Xu Dabo heard his old dad's words outside and rolled his eyes, his dad was really, in order to praise himself, he even started to criticize his son, he was simply speechless, but he only dared to spit it out in his heart.

The old man added: "But shopkeeper Hong is really something. He actually made two taels of silver in half without any effort!"

Qibao said: "He has that ability, not to mention that the money he earned is not effortless, it is because he has the strength to face the pressure from all sides. Grandpa, think about it, Leshan Pharmacy is not the only one selling medicine. Why? His family is the only one in the world, isn't it because he has a backer, so no one dares to take a chance on him!"

The old man said: "Isn't this Leshan Pharmacy owned by Jing Chen? It seems that Jingchen's family is not simple!"

Qibao didn't say anything, recalling in her mind that Jing Chen's demeanor was not that of an ordinary rich man, he was probably the son of a high official or aristocratic family.

Uncle Xu drove the carriage all the way towards Xujiacun, until he reached the place where everyone was building the road. The workers all knew that their employer was back and greeted him with a smile, and they all responded with a smile.

Several people entered the house. When Wang saw them coming back, she stepped forward and asked: "How is it? Has that person been sent to the Yamen?"

The old man replied: "Delivered, go inside and have some tea first, it's still a bit cold!"

Several people came to sit down in the main room again. The old man took a sip of hot tea and told everyone what happened.

Wang said: "That kind of person should really have his head chopped off right away to relieve the hatred!"

Qibao said: "Grandma, we have sent him to the Yamen, I believe the county magistrate will handle it!"

Mrs. Wang nodded and said: "Well, yes, the county magistrate is a good parent official. Well, didn't you go sell pills today? How about it, did Shopkeeper Hong accept it?"

The old man proudly took out two thousand taels of silver notes from his arms and said: "Of course, this is two thousand taels, and maybe there will be more than this in the future!"