Cooperation

They came to Zuixianoul. This time the waiter who greeted them was very kind and asked politely: "Guys, it's not dinner time yet. If you want to eat, please come back later."

Elder Xu said: "Little brother, we are not here to eat, we want to discuss business with your restaurant, I wonder if little brother can inform your shopkeeper?"

When the waiter heard what they said, he looked at the bullock cart behind them. There were several large baskets on the cart, covered with cotton cloth. He didn't know what they contained. He looked back and looked at Elder. Xu and said: "Okay, then please everyone, please wait for a moment, let me go to the back to report." He turned around and ran into the restaurant.

After a while, a 40 old man with a round face and a green robe walked up to them and cupped his hands and said: "I heard that you guys came to Zuixianoul to discuss business. What kind of business do you want to discuss?"

Elder. Xu said: "Shopkeeper, we grow the food ourselves and think it tastes good. We specifically want to cooperate with your restaurant. What do you think, shopkeeper?"

The shopkeeper replied: "Oh? I don't know what kind of food it is. We have our own supply channels for common food ingredients and we don't receive them from outside."

Elder. Xu hurriedly said: "Shopkeeper, we grow these vegetables ourselves. I dare not say whether they are available elsewhere, but they are unique in Huamen Town. Shopkeeper, please take a look..." As he said this, he reached out and opened the cover baskets of cotton cloth.

The shopkeeper would like to see what this unique thing is like, his eyes toward the lifting of the cotton basket to see the basket filled with purple, red, yellow, green stuff that he had never seen before.

With a surprised look on his face, he asked Elder. Xu: "I wonder if you can help me clarify my doubts. What kind of crops are these? This is the first time I have seen them after being the shopkeeper for so many years."

Elder. Xu hurriedly introduced the vegetables in the basket one by one and added: "I bought these vegetables from Hu people in other places, so I planted them in my own vegetable garden with the attitude of trying them out. Unexpectedly, they came out surprisingly delicious, so I thought of cooperating with a restaurant to add some income to my family."

The shopkeeper replied: "I see, it's from outside the country, no wonder I've never seen it before, so please go inside and discuss it with us." He thought to himself, if these things are really as they say, then the business of the restaurant will also be on a new level.

A group of people came to the backyard of the restaurant to sit down, the shopkeeper said: "My surname is Tong, I wonder how can I address you all?"

Elder. Xu responded: "My surname is Xu, and I am from Xujia Village. These three are my sons. The eldest is Xu Yifeng, the second is Xu Yihua, the third is Xu Yicheng, and this is my granddaughter Xu Linyue."

When Qibao heard her grandfather introducing her, she grinned and said: "Hello, Grandpa Tong. You can call me Qibao. My family members all call me that. Let me tell you, the vegetables grown at home are delicious. Grandpa Tong will definitely like them!"

Shopkeeper Tong saw that this little girl was not timid like other children at all, so he teased: "Really? Grandpa wants to taste the food from Qibao's family. Grandpa Tong won't accept it if it doesn't taste good."

At this time, Uncle Xu answered: "Manager Tong, why don't you let me take some of each and let the restaurant kitchen make them. You taste them first and we will discuss them later."

When shopkeeper Tong heard that it made sense, he ordered his waiters to take Uncle Xu and Qibao to the kitchen to teach the chef how to make these unseen dishes.

The whole family was led by the waiter to the kitchen. When the chefs saw that the waiter had brought two strangers in, they asked. After the waiter finished explaining the matter to the chefs, he asked Uncle Xu to tell the chef about these vegetables. Qibao also commanded from the side, and she intended to make all the dishes that her family ate last night.

By the time it was all done it was already half an hour later, the aroma spread in the kitchen, the chefs had never smelled such a unique aroma before, they all wanted to taste how it tasted, even Shopkeeper Tong in the backyard smelled the fragrance and swallowed his saliva, but his face didn't budge. Qibao purposely left some of each dish for the chefs to taste, and let the waiter bring the finished dishes into the backyard. When all the finished dishes were brought to the table, the aroma became more and more intense.

Qibao said: "Grandpa Tong, taste the flavor first and see if it's to your liking."

Shopkeeper Tong hurriedly picked up a piece of tomato with his chopsticks and stuffed it into his mouth. He immediately narrowed his eyes. The special fragrance spread in his mouth. The eggs were coated with red tomato, it was sour. This was the first time he had eaten this. Tasty dishes, and then he took a bite of the green pepper, and suddenly there was a spicy taste in his mouth. He picked up the tea cup next to him and took a sip.

"Why is this dish so spicy?"

Qibao smiled and replied: "Grandpa Tong, of course the pepper is spicy. Please taste it carefully. Is there anything besides spicy?"

Shopkeeper Tong sighed and said: "Not to mention, although this chili is spicy, one bite makes you want to take a second bite. It's so spicy, especially when the weather is cold, eating a bite of chili will definitely warm your body. It's so delicious!" After saying that, he tasted other dishes and couldn't stop eating. He didn't stop until his stomach was full.

After sipping a mouthful of tea, he pondered: "These dishes are really good, I wonder what price you all want to sell them for?"

Elder Xu replied: "Shopkeeper Tong, there is no other restaurant that has these vegetables, these are unique vegetables. And as long as we cooperate with Shopkeeper Tong, these dishes will not appear in the second restaurant."

Tong shopkeeper heard him say so, then asked: "These vegetables are rare, if the cost is too high, the pricing of the food will not be cheap, and it will have an impact on the business, the highest I will buy these vegetables at fifteen catties a catty, what do you think?"

Qibao felt that the price was appropriate, so she agreed with her grandfather, but had sign a contract.

Therefore, Elder. Xu drew up a contract with the shopkeeper according to Qibao's wishes, in duplicate, and it was clearly marked on it that these vegetables were only for the Zuixianlou restaurant, and Zuixianlou could not lower the price for other reasons in the later period. Both parties were equal partners.

After weighing the vegetables that Qibao and the others brought, eight baskets of vegetables totaling 500 catties were sold for 7,200 taels and 500 wen, Shopkeeper Tong allowed to send them every three days, and after finishing the matter, Elder. Xu inquired from Shopkeeper Tong about the direction of the bookstore in the town, after bid goodbye to Shopkeeper Tong and set off in the direction of the bookstore.

Shopkeeper Tong sent a few people away, and immediately go to the backyard study, picked up the brush to write down the matter and put it into an envelope, and instructed the staff to send quickly to the master of the restaurant.

Grandpa Xu took his sons to a school called Chunqiu Academy and asked the teacher about the admission requirements. The academy tuition is 5 taels of silver, Pen, ink, paper and inkstones to prepare their own. Let them register first tomorrow, they have to be 7 years old to enter school, and children who are too young cannot sit still in class.

They went to the pastry store to buy some more pastries, and then went to the meat stall to have some catties of meat cut, and only then did they rush towards the Xujia Village.