Harvest

Just as Qibao turned to leave, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a flash of bright red, and her eyes instantly lit up, only to see a plant growing three to five meters away from a large tree, with flat and slender leaves with spikes at the top, the leaves were turquoise in color, and a bunch of red fruits poking out from it, the color was very beautiful.

Qibao hurriedly took a few steps forward and carefully observed: "Yes, it's really ginseng!" At this moment, the soft and cute voice of Xiaoling came from her mind: "Master, this is a 200 year old ginseng, it has very high medicinal value, you can plant it in the space."

After hearing this, Qibao thought for a while and said: "Xiaoling, I don't want to plant this ginseng plant in the space. I want to get it to the drugstore and sell it. After all, you know that this family is too poor, and you don't want me to have a scratchy throat after eating brown rice every day, right? When I come back to the mountain next time if I find ginseng I must plant it in the space, after all, I don't have a legitimate excuse source to take out the jade jewelry in the space, do I?"

Xiaoling sniffed and said: "Well then, Xiaoling needs to upgrade, and so does the space, don't forget Master!" 

Qibao said: "Okay, I understand!"

"When Master's physical ability returns to normal, I will impart a body cultivation technique to Master, and Master will have to exercise your body properly first before you can do so!"

"Kung Fu? What kind of Kung Fu, can I fly through walls and tread water without a trace? Like the kind written in novels?" Qibao didn't stop moving her hands as she spoke, carefully digging into the soil around the ginseng.

"Master will know when the time comes, it's definitely a surprise, Master will be satisfied!" Xiaoling said triumphantly.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it!" Fortunately, the tree canopy here is thick and the soil is soft. It didn't take long to dig out the entire ginseng. Qibao was very careful and didn't damage the ginseng roots at all.

Thinking that she had been out for a short time, her brothers must have noticed that she was missing. She quickly stuffed the ginseng into her inner clothes, fearing that others would find them when she go out, so she picked up the pheasant and ran back.

As expected, after Qibao ran for a quarter of an hour and finally arrived at the place where her brothers were picking jujubes, she heard a few of her brothers cry out with a sobbing voice: "Sister, where are you!" The youngest sixth brother was crying with tears and snot smeared all over his face!

Seeing this, Qibao hurriedly responded: "Brother, I'm here!" Saying that, she waved her little hand.

When the brothers heard their sister's voice a few times, they ran to Qibao's side, big brother Xu Wenwu's eyes were red with anxiety: "Sister, where have you been? How could you run around? Why are you so disobedient? If I can't find you again, I'm going to go home and ask grandma and the others to come out and look for you together!" 

The other little ones agreed, fourth brother Xu Siyuan wiped a handful of tears and said: "If the family knows we lost you, they will definitely spank us, sister where did you go?"

Qibao comforted him and said: "Brother, I didn't go to the mountains. I saw a gray rabbit and ran to chase the rabbit. Unexpectedly, the rabbit missed and caught a pheasant. Brother, what do you think this is?" As she spoke, she raised the pheasant in her hand to offer the treasure.

The brothers were stunned when they saw the pheasant in Qibao's hand! Third brother Xu Zihao said: "Sister you are awesome, pheasants are not easy to catch, the hunter uncle in the village said that pheasants can fly! How did sister catch it?" The other brothers were also curious about how Qibao caught it and looked at Qibao.

"This pheasant got its feet tangled in the thorny vines by itself, and look at the scratches on its feet! Tonight we'll let grandma's stew pheasant soup for us, okay?" Qibao enticed, and the brothers swallowed their mouths when they heard Qibao say that.

The youngest sixth brother clapped his hands and applauded quickly, drooling from his mouth!

"Let's go home!"