Houniu Village

It was almost noon before Uncle Xu returned with his carriage, and several of her brothers got off the carriage and greeted the family one by one.

However, Qibao could tell that the atmosphere was a little different, because Mrs. Lin got off the carriage, her eyes were red, and she had obviously cried.

When Xu Laosan saw his wife's red eyes, he immediately stepped forward and asked nervously: "Wife, why are you crying so quietly? Did you go to the town to be bullied by others? Dare to bully Xu Laosan's wife, I will give the other side some color even if I risk my life!"

When Mrs. Wang heard this, she raised her hand and patted her son on the shoulder and said: "No, just think about all this nonsense, if your wife is bullied, I as a mother-in-law can still ignore it."

Xu Laosan said anxiously: "Wife, what's wrong with you?"

Mrs. Lin said with some sobs: "Today I met an aunt from my mother's village in town, and the aunt told me that my father had a cold, and was lying in bed and couldn't get out, and that the illness was a bit serious, and that he kept coughing, and that my mother had asked the aunt to help her grab some medicines... If the aunt hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known about it, and that my father and mother definitely didn't want to bother me, and didn't come to tell me about it..." After saying that, tears flowed down again.

Both Mrs. Zhang and Mrs. Li sighed. After all, they had a brother in their natal family to take care of their parents, but she was the only daughter in the third sibling's family, and no one was around to take care of them when they're were sick. Can a third sibling not be heartbroken......

Mrs. Lin added: "I want to go back and take care of my father, but I really can't rest assured."

Xu Laosan took Lin's hand and said: "Let's go, I'll go with you and take care of my father-in-law and mother-in-law. This year we will celebrate the New Year together!"

Lin's eyes were red and hesitant, wondering if her mother-in-law and father-in-law would agree...

Seeing her daughter-in-law's hesitation, Mrs. Wang immediately said: "What are you still hesitating about? You and the third child go together and pick up the in-laws and others."

The old man also said: "Yes, the wind and cold can be big or small. If you don't take careful care, the condition will become more and more serious. In addition, the weather is so cold, our home is warm, which is perfect for recuperation!"

Lin cried tears of joy and said: "Thank you father and mother, I will set off with my husband right now."

Wang remarked: "Driving there will also allow you to arrive earlier."

Qibao said: "Mom, dad, I'll go with you!"

Mrs. Wang touched her grand daughter's face and said: "Be good, Qibao, Mother will be back soon, it's cold outside, so don't go!"

Qibao exclaimed: "Mother, if you were to directly ask grandpa and grandma to come to the house, they probably wouldn't agree to it, even the fact that grandpa was sick was hidden from mother, obviously they didn't want mother to worry about it, now that we already know about it, grandpa and grandma love me the most, I'll persuade them, they'll surely come!"

Lin hesitated for a moment, but Wang said: "Just take Qibao with you, this girl is smart and can talk!"

Xu Laosan carried his daughter into the carriage without saying a word. Mrs. Lin also got into the carriage, bid farewell her family, and drove away.

Lin's natal village is called Houniu Village. It is as poor as Xujia Village before, but the current villagers of Xujia Village are much better off than the villagers of Houniu Village.