Going to town #1

When the boys heard what Grandma said, they all jumped up and cheered: "Hahaha, there is meat to eat." The adults saw the children like this, and felt sad and sorry for them. The boys were all skinny and bony, It's hard for a mom to watch... It's all about being poor.

"Tonight Grandma will stew the pheasants to satisfy the children's cravings." The children were even more excited to hear their grandmother say this! The adults also grinned with joy, who doesn't want to eat meat, but just won't hang on to the words of wanting to eat meat as much as the children.

Even Xiaoliu exclaimed: "We can eat meat today and tomorrow, it's better than the New Year's food!" While saying this, he ran around the yard.

The women began to work in the kitchen, boiling water, plucking chicken feathers, and the whole courtyard was filled with smile and laughter.

Qibao also smiled happily, this family is so nice! Seeing the adults busy and no one paying attention to her, she walked into the bedroom, closed the door, and stepped into space.

Smelling the air filled with spiritual energy in the space, her entire body seemed to be breathing! When Xiaoling saw his master enter the space, he hurriedly ran to her: "Master you finally came in to see me!" The little spirit was so excited that it bounced around Qibao.

"Xiaoling, have you completed the tasks I gave you?" 

"Master, I took good care of the vegetables you planted, they are all ready to be picked." Qibao was taken aback when she heard this, she had only planted them in the morning, and they were ripe so soon?

Qibao hurriedly ran to the vegetable field and found that the peppers were hanging on the branches. The eggplants were big and purple, and the tomatoes were bright red, big and juicy. Just looking at them made her want to take a bite.

"Xiaoling, this is growing too fast, isn't it?" Qibao asked Xiaoling suspiciously.

"Master, have you forgotten? This spiritual spring water is a good thing. Plants watered with it will have the effect of accelerating growth. Master, you can give it to your family to drink. It can improve the body, eliminate fatigue, and can also be used for injuries caused by bruises. Apply the spiritual spring water to the wound and it will be effective immediately." Xiaoling said with a proud look on his face.

"That's great?"

"Of course, when the spiritual spring water is upgraded, it will become even more powerful. One drop can bring a dying person back to life, and it has the effect of detoxifying any poison in the world."

"Okay, I will definitely work hard to upgrade, Xiaoling can these vegetables be taken out and sold? Will there be any other reactions to eating them?"

"No, if Master wants to take it out and sell it, Xiaoling will extract the aura from these vegetables, and it will be the same as normal vegetables, with a bit better taste than normal vegetables."

Hearing what Xiaoling said, Qibao started working in the space again and planted other varieties of vegetables. After finishing her work, she started to sweat a little. She walked to the Lingquan water, took a handful and drank it. Take a few sips and feel refreshed immediately! Qibao walked around in the space, sat on the sofa and watched TV for a while, drinking the water from the refrigerator. Qibao was probably the only one who could watch TV in ancient times.

Qibao thought it was time to go out, so she told Xiaoling to pick the vegetables and put them in the warehouse. The warehouse has the effect of preserving freshness. After everything was done, Qibao stepped out of the space.

Accompanying her brothers to play in the yard for a while, she heard her grandmother shouting for dinner, the Xu family village dinner is relatively early, for fear of darkness cannot see, the farmers cannot afford to light oil lamps.

Tonight's food was very rich, a large pot of pheasant soup, two plates of Mrs. Wang's pickled dishes, a pot of stir-fried minced potatoes, and a pot of brown rice paste.

Mrs. Wang helped everyone put a bowl of chicken soup in their bowls. For more than a dozen people, each person only got two pieces of a pheasant. Of course, the chicken legs were given to Qibao. No one else would think it was unfair. After all, the pheasant It was Qibao who caught it.

After dinner, Xu Dashan talked about going to town tomorrow to sell ginseng, letting the second uncle who is more familiar with the town take the eldest uncle along with him, Qibao listened and demanded to go, too. Xu Dashan was helpless, so he agreed to let Qibao go with him. The other boys looked on eagerly, they wanted to go, but with so many children, two adults couldn't take care of them. After agreeing to come back and bring them candy, they gave up.

At dawn the next day, Mrs. Lin gently patted Qibao awake from her sleep, helped Qibao put on clothes, and washed her face. It wasn't until Qibao wet her face with washing water that Qibao became fully energized.