Road Construction

Xu Chunsheng said: "Uncle Dashan, I kowtow this head for the younger generations in the village. Uncle Dashan, you deserve it!"

The old man said: "Okay, don't thank me anymore. You two will have dinner at my house at noon so that you can taste my wine. In addition, we are discussing road construction!"

The village chief agreed.

Mrs. Wang and daughter-in-law knew that the village chief would stay at home for lunch, so they prepared a few more dishes, put them on the table, and the whole family sat down.

The old man sat next to the village chief, took out a jar of wine, and filled the village chief's wine glass. This was the first time the village chief saw that the wine was red, so he asked: "What kind of wine is this? Why is it red in color?"

Qibao answered: "Grandpa Village Chief, this is the wine I told you about last time. It tastes great!"

The village chief was a bit surprised and said: "You really made this wine? I'll have to taste it then."

The old man said: "Didn't this girl has a master? Her master traveled all over the country and had a lot of experience.  He just mentioned it to her, and she shouted to learn how to do it. You also know that she is the only precious granddaughter in my family, and I depend on her for everything. I didn't expect that this girl would actually make her do it! "

The village chief was even more surprised and asked: "When did Qibao worship his master? How come I didn't know?"

The old man replied: "At this point we didn't think to publicize it, if it's not you, village chief! We won't hide it, Qibao's master is rather mysterious, and now he's traveling to the four seas, and we don't know when he'll be back!"

The village chief exclaimed: "So that's how it is, I thought that this girl Qibao was different from the girl children in the village, so it turns out that she has an extraordinary master! Then I'll have to taste what this wine is like!"

The reason why the old man told the village chief that Qibao had worshipped a master, he wanted to live in the village. As time went by, others would notice Qibao's differences sooner or later, so he informed the village chief in advance today.

The village chief took a sip of wine, smacked his lips, and then said after a long while: "It is indeed a good wine! It also has an indescribable fragrance. The wine is mild in nature. It is really an aftertaste after one sip! I feel that my body feels a lot lighter! Good wine!"

The old man said: "Since the village chief likes to drink, then let the two of us have a good drink!"

Xu Chunsheng said: "Uncle Dashan, Dad, you still have to discuss road construction. You can't discuss anything if you drink too much!"

The old man also gave Xu Chunsheng a glass of wine and said: "Let's just drink and chat, Chunsheng you also taste how this wine tastes!"

Xu Chunsheng looked at the particularly beautiful-colored wine, his throat rolled and he said: "Good, then I'll taste it!" So he picked up the glass and took a sip, his eyes lit up, and said: "It's good, the flavor isn't too strong, just like what my father said!"

The old man returned to the topic and asked: "Village Chief, this is what I think. Now all the strong laborers in the village are working at my house, and there are indispensable people for the vegetables in the greenhouse. As for the people who build the roads, Village Chief, do you know of any suitable ones?"

The village chief pondered for a moment and asked: "Finding is possible, but how much are you going to pay them for their labor?"

The old man said: "This road construction is a laborious job. I plan to pay each person twenty-five cents!"