Negotiation completed

"Later I'll ask the eldest to bring the silver and go back with you, he knows a bit more about what needs to be purchased." The old man said.

"Okay, thank you, brother."

On the other side of the Mrs. Zhang's and Mrs. Li's heard this finally agreed down, after their natal family also has money to earn. They were very happy. Seeing that my mother-in-law was going to the kitchen to cook, the two of them took Mrs. Wang's arm and walked towards the kitchen together. 

............

After dinner, Xu Dabo drove with the two families back to their village, want to early this thing down, Xu Laoer also followed, after all, this business also has a share of his father-in-law, they also need to perform well, can't let his big brother get busy alone.

"Tomorrow, let the eldest make another run and invite Shopkeeper Tong to come over to our home to discuss the price." The old man said.

When the two Xu brothers returned, each of them was exhausted.

The old man asked: "How is it? Have you bought the yard?"

Uncle Xu Dabo took a sip of water and said: "Bought it, that yard is really not small, it can accommodate several dozens of people at once, and Laoer and I went to buy several stone mills and put them there, and all the other things are ready, just waiting to be able to start work."

The old man smiled and said: "That's good, tomorrow when you go to town give me a word with Shopkeeper Tong, negotiate a good price and we can start work."

Xu Laoer asked: "Dad, what kind of price are you and Qibao going to negotiate?"

Qibao replied: "I plan to sell it to Zuixianlou for no less than twenty cents per pound, what do you think?"

The old man thought it was appropriate. Although the price was not low, the potato flour was worth the price.

The next day, Uncle Xu and Shopkeeper Tong came to the Xu family together.

Shopkeeper Tong said: "I heard your family eldest say that your family agreed to make potato flour for our Zuixianlou?"

The old man smiled and said: "Yes, so today I invite shopkeeper Tong to come and discuss this matter with us."

Shopkeeper Tong smiled and said: "I also heard that you have already found a workshop? And you plan to let your in-laws do this business?"

"Yes, Shopkeeper Tong, you also know that my family is very busy right now, but we've had our share of this potato flour, and it definitely all tastes just as good."

"Your family isn't afraid that the price won't be negotiated properly, so isn't your work in vain?" Shopkeeper Tong asked.

How can Qibao not understand what Shopkeeper Tong means, it is nothing more than wanting to lower the price, so he deliberately said so, therefore, Qibao replied: "Grandpa Tong it's nothing, even if my family and Zuixianlou can't cooperate with this vermicelli business, then there are other restaurants, they will surely seize it, and I not only know how to make potato vermicelli, there is also sweet potato vermicelli, which tastes just as good as the potato vermicelli!"

Shopkeeper Tong suffered a loss and said with a smile: "You girl, you are eating me up, well, in that case, how much are you going to sell us for a pound?"

Qibao said: "Twenty cents per pound without any counter-offer!"

Shopkeeper Tong said: "Girl, this is too much, isn't it? This is more expensive than your vegetables and meat!"