Origin

What came into her eyes was a hairpin lower case written with a brush, and the characters were beautifully written.

"I believe you can come in here must be full of surprise and disbelief, I am Xu's ancestors, my name is Xu Fangfei, also only get this space recognized Xu's bloodline can recognize the space, when you see this letter, this space has been fused with you as one. I was the ancient mighty immortal cultivator, after long years of cultivation, in order to break the last layer of shackles, risking nine deaths and one life to the thunderbolt, did not think or failed to complete the final step, special branch of a wisp of divine thought to leave this space treasure gifted to the descendants, I hope that Xu's descendants do not use this space for wrongdoing, should be more good deeds, before getting a good end. In addition, the river outside the house is the water of the spiritual spring, the mortal body is very beneficial, space is currently the most primitive state, the rational use of space potential can be developed in order to advance. Space has a white fox spiritual pet, can assist you to manage the space. I have traveled the universe, various planets continents, collect many advanced things that we do not have in this continent, the space will appear after advancement, look forward to the descendants of the treasure, valued".

"I see. It seems that my time travel was God's will. I got such a valuable treasure. Don't worry, I will definitely take care of this space!" Qibao started to visit the villa, including the bathroom, kitchen, refrigerator, and bedroom on the first floor, everything is available.

Qibao turned around and went up to the second floor, into the eyes of a corridor, the left side of the corridor there is a room, Qibao turned the door handle and went in, is a study, five bookshelves full of all kinds of masterpieces, what is the Yellow Emperor's Internal Canon, Sun Tzu's Art of War, the Thirty-six Stratagems, poems and so on, opposite the bookshelf is a desk made of rosewood, it looks expensive and does not lose the atmosphere.

"I'll come in and have a good look at these books when I have time."

Qibao then entered the second room. This was a room filled with all kinds of beautiful and fairy-like women's dresses. It was a dazzling array. There was a dressing table against the wall. At this time, she stood in the mirror of the dressing table. The corner of her mouth twitched, and she saw herself in this life, a small baby, because of injuries and illness, her face was pale, even her lips were white, her head was surrounded by a circle of white gauze, and there was a piece of oozing on her forehead. The blood is just a pair of big eyes shining brightly on the small face...

"Ai, my facial features look pretty good. I won't be too ugly when I grow up. With a good make-up, I will be a cute little lolita." Qibao said to herself.

Qibao stepped forward and opened the drawer of the dressing table, and found that it was filled with all kinds of precious jewelry, agate, crystal, diamonds, pearls, etc. Qibao was not surprised at all. She had never seen anything as an agent in her previous life. If she wanted to buy it, she could buy as much as she wanted.

Opening the second drawer, there is a lot of uncarved jade inside, such as Hetian jade, imperial green jade, chalcedony, etc., filling the entire large drawer.

"This is not bad. I can only secretly use it to improve the current situation of the Xu family. Everything is good, but they are too poor." Qibao thought about how skinny her brothers, who were only a few years older than her, felt distressed. As a member of the family As the only girl, her grandparents, including her uncles and aunts, all feed her whatever delicious food she has, so at least she still has some meat on her body, which is much better than her brothers.

Qibao came into the space for a while, afraid that her mother couldn't find herself, so she thought about how to get out, thinking about it, a flower in front of her eyes, and found that she was already lying on the worn out plank bed, still in the state she was in before she entered the space, and the door was closed, and she gently breathed out a sigh of relief, luckily no one had come in.