Trickery

Xu Dabo dodged the attack and was also very frightened as Qibao's figure flashed, snatched the dagger in the opponent's hand, and quickly slashed at the opponent's wrist.

This knife was more than just making the opponent bleed. Qibao cut off the opponent's tendons.

The man shouted hysterically: "You little bastard, you are so cruel, you actually destroyed my hand!"

After hearing this, Xu Laosan became furious and cursed: "You dare to scold my daughter, you black-hearted bitch, see if I don't beat you to death!" After saying that, he rushed towards the person.

Qibao quickly grabbed him and said: "Dad, I have my own way of punishing him, leave it to me! You go find a rope first, and we'll tie him up first!"

The man couldn't move his hands and had no room to fight back. Suddenly he landed on his heels, turned over and was about to run out.

Qibao, with quick eyes and quick hands, picked up the shovel lying nearby and threw it at him, hitting the man's back. The man threw himself towards the ground in front of him due to inertia, and fell hard again.

At this time, Xu Laosan took the hemp rope and tied the man tightly.

Although the person had been caught, the Xu family was too frightened to sleep. They just wanted to ask who this person was and why they sneaked into their house in the middle of the night.

The three brothers, eldest uncle Xu, threw the man onto the floor of the hall. His wrists were pressed to the ground by himself, and the man let out heart-piercing screams of pain.

Qibao kicked him and asked: "Stop crying, who are you? Why did you come to my house in the middle of the night? What is your purpose?"

The man's eyes seemed to want to eat people, and he glared at Qibao fiercely. Qibao's expression was unstable and he said coldly: "Are you going to say it or not?"

The man just kept silent.

Qibao sneered coldly: "Good, you have a backbone, later on I'll see if you still have that backbone!"

"Mom, go and bring me the needles you use to sew clothes!"

Mrs. Lin didn't know what her daughter wanted a needle for, but she didn't hesitate to get one!

Qibao took the needle and said to the man: "You know that there is a kind of criminal law that involves inserting an embroidery needle into the cracks of your nails, inserting it all the way to the end, and then stirring it up and down in your nail caps. Do you want to try the feeling?"

The Xu family members felt their scalps numb and their fingers aching!

The old man said: "Qibao, why have I never heard of this kind of punishment? It hurts when I hear it!"

Qibao said: "Can it be called criminal law if it doesn't hurt? That feeling of separating the nails from the flesh and blood, tsk tsk..."

The man swallowed his saliva and said tremblingly: "You are so vicious at such a young age, aren't you afraid of retribution?"

When Mrs. Wang heard that he was cursing her precious granddaughter, she jumped up to three feet and cursed: "I think you're the one with the sores on your back and the pus flowing from your navel, you're really bad! It's you who came to my house in the middle of the night and sneaked around, and even used poison to knock us out, and you're the one who suffered retribution, you little punk calf thing, you're really a bat with a chicken feather stuck in it, what kind of a bird are you! How dare you talk about my granddaughter like that!"