Smoothie

When the old man and the others tasted their first bite of fruit smoothie, Uncle Xu said: "It's really a pleasure. Being able to eat this in the summer is a real pleasure."

Qibao asked: "What do you think of the taste?"

Mrs. Wang said: "Yes, the fruity aroma is very strong, the sweetness and sourness are moderate, and it is very appetizing."

Others nodded in agreement.

Qibao said: "What if I sell this in a barbecue restaurant?"

The old man's eyes lit up and he said: "Of course, and the business will definitely be the same."

Qibao said: "The strawberry-flavored one is called strawberry smoothie, and the blueberry-flavored one is called blueberry smoothie. Tomorrow I plan to go to the barbecue restaurant to implement this matter."

"Okay, I'll go with you tomorrow." The old man said.

After everything was said, the family began to happily eat fruit smoothies again.

Mrs. Wang said: "I will send two portions to your grandparents later. Although this food is delicious and relieves the heat, we who are old can't eat too much."

At this time Kui Wu came back. He was a tall man with a beard, and he was sweating profusely and wiping the sweat with a towel.

When he saw his master's family sitting in the main hall, he immediately bent down and saluted.

Mrs. Wang said: "Hurry up and go wash, it's better for you to shave off this beard, you'll realize the prickly heat."

"Yes, madam."

He also saw that his master and the others were eating something as if it was delicious, and when he took a closer look it looked like ice, he swallowed, but he shook his head again, he didn't believe that there was ice to eat in this summer.

Qibao saw the way he swallowed his saliva and was immersed in his own thoughts, and knew that this man looked fierce, but in fact he was a fool.

So she asked: "Do you want to eat?"

Kui Wu showed his teeth, touched the back of his head and said: "I will eat if the lady rewards me, and I won't eat if the lady doesn't give it to me."

Qibao was amused by the way he looked, and since he was her own person anyway, it was fine to give him a taste, so she said: "Call everyone over here and give each of you a taste to relieve the heat."

"Okay, miss, I'll go right away." After saying that, he hurriedly ran to find the maids and women who were making summer clothes.

Mrs. Wang was considering that the weather was hot and these servants had no summer clothes to change into, o they were sent to make clothes and they were not allowed to serve at this time.

After a while, Kui Wu came in with a group of servants. Yaya also came in holding Mei Niang's clothes and stood aside obediently.

Qibao said: "My family has researched some new foods and plans to use them to make money. You guys should try them and see how they taste. If you have any ideas, just speak out boldly."

"Yes, thank you Miss for the reward."

Qibao called Mrs. Jinyin to come over to help. The two women were extremely surprised when they saw the ice cubes, but their expressions quickly calmed down and they did not speak. Qibao was quite satisfied.

After teaching them how to operate it, she said: "From now on, I will make one for everyone at noon every day to relieve the heat."

The two women smiled happily and said: "Thank you, Miss. You are such a good mistress."