Night Detective

Qibao returned to her room at night, entered space, and found that the space had changed again with the upgrade. The space seems to have expanded a little more, and the spiritual spring water seems to have become a little richer, a little milky white. Another open space appeared next to the vegetable patch. Qibao entered the villa and saw Xiaoling playing on the sofa.

When Xiaoling saw his master entering the space, he ran to him excitedly and said happily: "Master, the space has been upgraded, and many good things have been unlocked!"

Qibao came and asked with interest: "What has come out?"

Xiaoling took a black box out of the warehouse and handed it to his master, and Qibao was so curious that she opened the box. Just to find a black Beretta Type 92 pistol lying inside. This hand is more lethal than the Desert Eagle, the range is farther, and there is also a silencer device, Qibao's eyes lit up, for the pistol she is too familiar with, in her previous life she was the killer with the pistol as her companion, now it seems to only feel intimate.

Qibao took out the pistol, opened the magazine and loaded it with fifteen rounds of bullets. Qibao excitedly took the pistol and planned to test its power. She came to the open space in the space. Qibao raised her pistol and fired at a big tree without making any sound. At the same time, the bullet passed through the big tree where the two of them were hugging each other, and shot another hundred meters before falling to the ground. 

Qibao waved her hand the bullet was back in her hand, Qibao put the bullet back in the holder. Now that she had another trump card to save her life, Qibao put the pistol back into the box.

Qibao asked: "Does Xiaoling only have these fifteen bullets?"

Xiaoling replied: "Yes, master. There are no extra bullets, maybe if we upgrade in the future we'll have them." Hearing the little spirit's words, Qibao thought that it seemed like it would be better not to use this pistol. Maybe it would be better to use one less pistol.

Qibao sized up Xiaoling again, saying: "Xiaoling, I've noticed that you've grown a bit more and your fur is getting shinier."

Xiaoling replied: "Yes, master. I am a contracted spirit beast of the space, if there are changes in the space, of course I will change as well."

Xiaoling said :"Master, there's one more thing unlocked as well." After saying that, he led Qibao to the warehouse.

Qibao entered the warehouse and saw a Suzuki motorcycle, the pearlescent black color makes it look even cooler and unassuming on the outside, Qibao's previous life was occasionally riding a motorcycle to go for a ride, she likes the feeling of the wind blowing on her face, and she feels that her mood can be relaxed.

Qibao said: "I like it very much, but if I ride this thing out, won't I be treated as a monster and burned to death in a minute?"

Xiaoling added: "Put it in space and don't take it out no matter what, not to mention that this thing is very fast. It's hard to tell if it might work someday."

Qibao asked: "Xiaoling, I saw how the water of the spiritual spring turned into a light milky white color?"

"Because the spiritual essence of the space is getting thicker and thicker, the spiritual spring water will also get thicker and thicker by its influence, the current spiritual spring water diluted has the same effect as before, if you drink it directly, the scars of the wounds on your body will be healed immediately without leaving any traces, not only has there been a change in the spiritual spring water, but also there are many more medicines from your era!" Xiaoling replied.

Qibao thought to herself that with the spirit spring water she could save people, those medicines would not be useful. So she asked: "Xiaoling, I came in this time because I wanted to make some wine from the fruits on the mountain, which I can't finish all the food anyway."

Xiaoling asked: "Currently it can be, the wine brewed from spirit fruits can have a lot of benefits to the body, what kind of wine does master wants to brew?"

Qibao replied: "I want to make some wine, blueberry wine and strawberry wine first." Xiaoling nodded and wanted to help.

So one person and one pet found a few jars from the kitchen and picked the fruits that needed to be brewed. There were no dust or insects in the space. This eliminates the need for cleaning. Qibao crushes the ripe grapes one by one and Xiaoling is responsible for sprinkling sugar. The fit is perfect, the jar is not full, because wine needs to be fermented, so there must be space. Otherwise, it would easily explode. After working for a while, Qibao brewed two jars of each fruit, making a total of six jars of wine. She sealed the jars and put them in the kitchen, waiting for the time to come and drink.

Qibao thought that it would take 2 months for the wine to crystallize and settle, but in space there was no need to worry about time, in a couple days she could take it out and share it with her family! Qibao also explained to Xiaoling to let him collect more vegetable seeds, planting greenhouse vegetables requires a lot of seeds, so she has to be prepared beforehand.

After leaving the space, her family had all gone to bed, but she herself was not sleepy anymore. So with a twinkle in her eye, she took a set of black clothes out of space, and a face scarf to cover her face. She gently opened the door of her room, and directly applied her energy to flip over the courtyard wall, and went out of her house, and quietly and silently flew quickly in the direction of the town.

Only a quarter of an hour had passed since she arrived in the town, and she saw that the streets were quiet and deserted, with only two yellowed lanterns hanging at the door of a few inns.

Qibao carefully stepped on the roofs of the shops on both sides of the street, flew in one direction, and arrived on the roof of a restaurant that was much more luxurious than other shops. Slightly lifted a piece of tile, through the moonlight found to be a study in the backyard of the tavern, to see that there is no one inside the dark, Qibao rolled over and slightly down, did not make the slightest noise. Seeing that there was an iron lock on the study room, she went to the window and pushed it. The window was actually locked from the inside. Qibao took out the dagger from the space. Through the gap in the window, she removed the bolt bit by bit. Seeing that the window was open, Qibao climbed over the window and closed the window again.

Qibao turned around and looked at the study. The room was not big. It was simply equipped with a dark table, a desk, a bookshelf, and a white porcelain vase on both sides of the desk. Qibao came to the desk and opened the drawer. There were only two account books in it. Qibao opened it and looked at it. There was nothing special. Qibao looked through the bookshelf again and found that it was just some ordinary books. Qibao felt very strange. Since this room Nothing special, why are the doors locked and windows sealed? 

Qibao felt that there must be something fishy, ​​so she started to observe carefully and found that they were just some normal decorations. Soon Qibao's eyes were fixed on the two vase decorations. She felt that the two vases were placed in the wrong place, and wondered if they were the traps mentioned on TV in her previous life... Qibao walked over. Picking up a vase on the left, it was empty and nothing special. Then she came to the vase on the right and found out why she couldn't pick up the vase, as if it was stuck to it. Qibao thought for a while, left and right. After turning it around, she found that it could rotate. Her eyes lit up and I turned the vase in a circle...

Suddenly there was a click behind her, and a secret compartment appeared on the wall behind an empty bookshelf. A dozen banknotes were placed in the secret compartment, and a slightly thicker envelope was placed next to the banknotes.

Qibao picked up the banknotes, which were five thousand taels in total. They were all 100 taels each. She looked at the envelope again and found that there was no writing on the envelope. Qibao didn't open it and put it into the space together with the banknote. 

Qibao set the study back to its original appearance, out of the door and headed towards the kitchen, came to the kitchen door, found that the door is not locked, just closed, Qibao pushed the door into the kitchen, turned around in the kitchen, stopped in front of a large water tank. With an evil grin, she took out a packet of powdered stuff from her bosom, and poured all of it into the water tank, this medicinal powder is the space upgraded with, to be more than just a single rescue, clapped her hands and then leapt onto the roof of the house as if nothing had happened, and prepared to return to the Xu family village.