White Rice Porridge

At this time, the door of the west wing was opened from the outside with a creak, and grandma Wang Cui'e came in.

She saw her grandmother holding a bowl of egg custard in her left hand and a bowl of thick white rice porridge in her right hand, You must know that only those with a wealthy family can afford to eat polished rice in this village.

Seeing that Qibao had already woken up, she hurriedly went forward: "Dear Qibao, why don't you yell for grandma when you're awake? Are you hungry? Grandma made delicious food, quickly eat while it's hot, I'll feed you, baby. My family's treasure has suffered a great deal this time, you have to make up for it, it hurts grandma to death." Ms. Xu said, her eyes were a little red again.

Seeing this, Qibao hurriedly comforted: "Grandma, Qibao is much better now, no pain at all, when Qibao is better, Qibao will be able to help grandma do a lot of things, don't cry, okay?" She said, pouting her lips, and put on a pleasing look, there is no way to say that the soul is already 28 years old, but this body is only 5 years old, is an innocent age, and can only pretend to be a spoiled cover up the real character.

When Mrs. Wang saw her granddaughter's funny look, she actually laughed: "Bao'er, I see you are in much better spirits than in the morning. It's really a blessing from the Bodhisattva. Eat the custard first and then drink the rice porridge, otherwise it will get cold after a while. It's not good"

Qibao looked at the white porridge in the bowl and asked: "Grandma, where did our family get the white rice?"She asked

"Grandma asked your second uncle to buy this from the town. It's expensive, so eat it quickly." After saying that, she dug out a spoonful and started eating it. Qibao asked again: "Does Grandma and Grandpa have them too? Do uncles and aunts have them? Does everyone in the family have them?"

"Bao'er, this thing is expensive, almost catching up with the price of meat, how can everyone have it, So Grandma only bought a catty of white rice, especially for you. Bao'er, so you can replenish your body."

Qibao was touched and sad after hearing this: "Grandma, I want everyone to be able to eat white rice porridge. Qibao's illness cost the family a lot of money this time. I must make a lot of money so that our family can eat white rice every meal." 

"Okay, okay, I believe Qibao can make a lot of money to buy white rice for Grandma. Eat it quickly, it will really get cold in a while." Mrs. Wang coaxed.

"I want to eat with grandma, I won't eat if grandma doesn't eat!" She said, took the spoon in Wang's hand and dug a spoon and handed it to Wang's mouth. 

"Yes, yes, grandma can eat it." Mrs. Wang thought that her love for her little granddaughter was not in vain. She always thinks about her family, and it's very rare! She took a gentle sip with her mouth.

Seeing this, Qibao also knew that her grandmother could not afford to eat, and no longer persuaded her grandmother to eat more, so she finished her lunch in a small bite.

After finishing the meal, Mrs. Wang got up and cleaned up the bowl and said: "I'll let your brothers come in to talk with you to relieve your boredom, they should have almost eaten by now, so let's go and clean up." 

Qibao laughed and said: "Yes, I miss my brothers too, I feel like I haven't seen them for a long time! Hehehehe." 

"You little monkey." Mrs. Wang's laughed and scolded, carrying the bowl out.

Not long after, a group of brats rushed in the room: "Sister, brother came to see you!" 

Qibao looked at her brothers with a smile on her face. Only to see the youngest sixth brother with an active little monkey like, took off his shoes and climbed to the bed, holding his sister's head and blowing into the wound with his mouth: "Mother said, where the pain with the mouth to huff and puff it will not hurt, pain, pain, huff and puff it away." finished, and then blew a few times on to Qibao's head, saliva was blown into Qibao's face......

Everyone laughed when they looked at Qibao, who was drooled by Xiaoliu...