Selling Medicine

Qibao replied: "Master taught me this, I've been learning it for the past two days, and I've already made a few hundred of them, and since our family has been spending money in the past few days, I want to make more money."

The old man held Qibao in his arms, touched Qibao's head and said: "Qibao, thank you for your hard work. If it weren't for you, grandpa wouldn't be able to live such a good life in this family!"

Qibao hurriedly said: "Grandpa, look, you said that again. I am your granddaughter. Isn't it my duty to let you live a good life? If you say such things next time, I will ignore you!"

The old man laughed: "Okay, okay, grandpa won't say anymore, grandpa can enjoy the blessings of Qibao!"

Qibao then laughed and said: "Then I will go to town with my brother and the others tomorrow to see what price these pills can be sold for!"

The old man said: "Then grandpa will go with you. The pills made by our Qibao will definitely not be bad. Grandpa is very confident in you!" Qibao chuckled.

As soon as Wang and the others entered the door of the hall, they heard the laughter of the grandpa and granddaughter, saying: "What are you two talking about! Your teeth are sticking out behind your ears!"

The old man said: "Qibao and I are talking about a great thing. Do you want to know?"

Wang laughed: "You dead old man, love to talk, I'm not listening anymore!"

The old man raised his eyebrows and said: "Oh? Are you really not going to listen? This matter is related to Qibao, if you don't listen, forget it." After saying that he held Qibao and left!

Wang stepped forward and pulled the old man's arm, saying: "You old man clearly knows that I care about Qibao, but you still deliberately take advantage of Qiao. If you don't tell me, I will ask Qibao myself."

Qibao chuckled, thinking that grandpa was obviously a little afraid of grandma, but he still insisted on teasing grandma on purpose. She found it funny and said: "Grandma, I was just talking to grandpa about making money!"

Wang said: "Make money? What money do you make?"

The old man answered: "Anyway, our family has a new business, and we will probably make money again!"

Wang was delighted and said: "What kind of business? Grandma will help you do it, Qibao, you can just give an order!" These days the expenses of the family are not small, Wang's heart aches for the silver, but she knows the size of the matter, and can never be ambiguous when it comes to shelling out the silver.

The old man said: "I'm afraid you won't be able to help me. You don't even know herbal medicine. Qibao's master taught Qibao how to make a lot of pills. They are all pills that can cure injuries and relieve pain. I heard they are very effective. Qibao plans to take them to the Leshan Pharmacy to sell them!"

Wang was a little surprised when he heard this and said: "Qibao can make pills now? Will it be tiring to do this, don't do it if you're tired, grandma and your auntie and the others can't help, so I can't let my Bao'er get exhausted!"

Qibao said: "Grandma, I'm not tired at all. I just need to put the medicinal ingredients in and watch the heat. It won't take much effort. Don't worry, I still have my master to help me!"

After hearing Qibao's words, Wang said nothing more.

At noon, Uncle Xu came back with the village chief. Before he could sit down firmly, Uncle Xu said: "Dad, the matter has been settled. Tomorrow the materials can be brought over, and we will start construction tomorrow! "