Red Worm

When shopkeeper Tong left, he also took away the remaining half of the jar of wine, which he called: "No waste..."

Mrs. Lin didn't wake up until the afternoon. She felt refreshed and didn't have a headache like others who would get a headache after drinking. She looked particularly energetic.

Mrs. Zhang chuckled: "Why is it that the third younger sibling's entire body is different once she wakes up from a sleep?"

Mrs. Li also said: "I think so too."

"I don't know why, but the feeling of being slightly drunk is really good. I feel light, comfortable and relaxed." Mrs. Lin explained.

"There's something more to this? I'll try a few more drinks next time." Mrs. Zhang said.

It was rare that the Xu family had some leisure time this afternoon. Qibao and Sixth Brother were sitting on the chairs in the corridor of the courtyard together. The two fair and clean little dolls looked very eye-catching.

Xu Laosan looked at his daughter and liked her more and more, went up and picked up Qibao and said: "Father has been very busy these past few days and hasn't had time to accompany his daughter, come on, father will take you out to have some fun."

Qibao said: "Father, please put me down. I can walk by myself." After all, she was not a six-year-old child at all, so she felt a little embarrassed.

Xu Laosan said: "Father just wants to hold you. When you grow up in two years, Dad won't be able to hug you even if he wants to."

Qibao stopped talking after hearing this. She could feel his father's love for her, so she put her arms around Xu Laosan's neck and rested her head on her father's shoulder.

Xiaoliu also followed behind, and met many villagers along the way, but they were all elderly. The young people in the village all work for the Xu family, but when they see the Xu family and his son, they will greet them enthusiastically. To them, the Xu family is their great benefactor.

Xu Laosan also nodded and greeted each other, and the three of them walked to the small river where the villagers washed their clothes. There were many unknown small wild flowers growing by the river, not to mention they were really beautiful.

Xu Laosan said: "Daughter, father will weave a flower garland for you, because my daughter is beautiful, she will look good in it, you and Xiaoliu will stand here and wait for father." After saying this, he released Qibao from his arms.

Qibao looked at her father who was bending down to pick some wild flowers with beautiful colors, when suddenly there was a sound of water coming from the river...

Qibao took a few steps forward and found red creatures floating on the water plants near the bank of the river. Xiaoliu also walked over and looked into the river and said: "Sister, this is a red worm. The fifth brother caught it for fun last time, but his fingers were pinched with blood by its claws. Sister, please don't touch this thing."

Qibao's eyes lit up. People here call this thing a red worm? This is obviously the most popular and famous snack in the past life, and it also has a cute name, called crayfish.

One of Qibao's favorite foods in her previous life was spicy crayfish.

Qibao said: "Brother Sixth, let me show you something fun."

Xiaoliu scratched his head and asked: "What's so fun?"

Qibao pointed to the crayfish in the river and said: "That's it!"

Xiaoliu waved his hands in fear and said: "No, no, this red worm bites you very painfully, it's not fun at all."

At this time Xu Laosan came over and said: "What are you siblings talking about again?" While saying that, he put his hands to work weaving a garland of flowers.