Family Portrait

Qibao exclaimed: "Grandpa, what are you talking about! You will surely live a long life, don't say such things, if you are gone, what will Qibao do?"

The old man smiled and said: "Grandpa doesn't say that, Grandpa still has to watch our Qibao grow up and get married!"

Wang said: "This old man is just talking nonsense, Qibao is still young! In the future, even if we find a grandson-in-law, we'll have to find one in our neighborhood, so that Grandma will be able to see Qibao whenever she wants to in the future."

Qibao said: "Grandma, I'll listen to you, I'll look for one close to our house, if it doesn't work out I'll recruit a husband!"

Lin laughed and scolded: "What nonsense are you talking about, girl! You're not ashamed to say that either!"

Li remarked: "Third sibling, I'll agree with what Qibao said, with Qibao's skills, what's wrong with finding a door-to-door son-in-law! The man's family will even burn high incense and send their son to our house!"

For a moment, everyone in the Xu family laughed out loud. Xu Laosan said: "I only have this one daughter, it's not easy to be my son-in-law, he must love Qibao as much as we do!"

Qibao's face turned red when she was told that. She had lived for more than 20 years in her previous life and had never had a boyfriend, so now she felt a little uncomfortable hearing her family discussing this kind of thing, so she interrupted and said: "Grandpa, I want to give you a gift!"

Elder Xu became interested and asked: "Qibao, what kind of gift are you going to give me?"

Qibao took out the family portrait painted in the space and said: "Grandpa, won't you open it up and see?"

The whole family gathered around and came over curiously. The old man opened the drawing paper and there was a portrait of the family drawn on it. The painting shows the old man and Mrs. Wang sits in the middle, with their son and 2nd daughter-in-law standing behind them, and a row of carrot heads hiding in front of them. Everyone has a different look on their face. But they were all looking forward with smiles on their faces, even Xiaoba and Bai Shuang Baixue were painted in them.

The family looked at it and exclaimed: "It's so much like me, it's more like me than when I look in the mirror." 

The old man said: "Yes, your painting of Qibao looks so similar!"

Xiaoliu also squeezed forward and shouted: "Let me see, let me see!" He scanned the painting with his eyes, pointed at himself in the painting and said happily: "This is me! This is the eldest brother, the second brother, the others, and Xiaoba!"

The old man held the painting with caution and said: "Go! Take your hand away, don't damage the painting!" After saying that, he began to examine it again.

The old man held the painting in front of Xiaoba and the white wolf who were lying on their backs, and said with a smile: "You three, take a look, there are you too! How handsome!"

Xiaoba shook his tail, Bai Shuang and Bai Xue stared at the painting, stretched out his paw and put it on the painting!

The old man quickly picked up the painting and said in a coquettish voice: "Don't you scratch the paper, this is my granddaughter's drawing, if you want it, find one of your granddaughters to draw it." After saying that, he turned around and returned to his seat, and the white wolf's eyes looked at the old man grudgingly.

The whole family was speechless, and Mrs. Wang said: "You old man, you are so old, how come you are not as good as Xiaoliu!"

The old man smiled awkwardly and said: "I'm just happy. This is my favorite gift I've ever received!"