Agreements

Qi Chuyun asked doubtfully: "Is this soil?"

Mrs. Wang smiled and replied: "Yes, these vegetables originally grow in the soil, and they must be inseparable from the soil. Adding this nutrient solution will ensure that everything you deliver will be hydrated!"

Qi Chuyun's head spins for a moment, thinking "Is that so? What is said also seems to make sense, this vegetable indeed grows in the soil, no matter what, just do what the owner instructed, the other owner also explained that he cannot ask more questions."

So he smiled and replied: "Okay, I know, it's getting late now, so we'll leave first, and we'll come back when the next crop of vegetables is harvested!"

The old man politely retained: "Little brother Chunyun, it's not too late now, you guys can eat at my house at noon, it's not too late to get on the road after you've had your fill!"

Qi Chuyun declined politely: "Thank you, senior. We won't bother you. We have to hurry up and deliver these vegetables to major restaurants as soon as possible. We have our own dry food."

The old man did not linger, and said: "Then little brother Chueyun pay attention to safety along the way, and when you have time next time you must come to my house for dinner, we can also fulfill the friendship of the landowner."

Qi Chuyun said: "Okay, for sure, I will definitely come to bother senior when the time comes."

The pedestrians were sent to the carriage team. The children in the village saw so many carriages at once and happily gathered around them.

Qi Chuyun and his men turned the carriage around and drove towards the road outside the village.

After greeting the people in the village, the Xu family all returned home, the family sat in the hall, except for Xiaoliu, who was playing wildly outside and hadn't come back yet......

Elder Xu said: "This first time it was sold more than 10,000 taels, the family also contributed, each family splits 20 taels of silver to keep for pocket money, and the rest will remain in the house."

The three sisters-in-law were very happy after hearing this. They accepted the money without any refusal this time, feeling very happy.........

Elder Xu said with a twist of words: "But don't forget who brought these. You must keep your heart and don't be blinded by the money in front of you. The long-term is the way to survive, got it?"

The three couples immediately replied seriously: "Your son (daughter-in-law) knows!"

Mrs. Zhang stated: "Father, don't worry, I know that all our family relies on Qibao today, we all know it in our hearts, now that our family is doing well, and our children are able to go to school, I'm already satisfied, and I will never have any thoughts that I shouldn't, so don't worry, father!" The other two daughters-in-law nodded in agreement.

Elder Xu replied: "I'm relieved for all of you, and I'm only saying this today to remind you that the best thing is to not forget your original intention!"

Qibao said: "Grandpa, please don't say that, the silver earned is not Qibao's credit alone. Think about it, no matter how much I have an idea, it's useless if my family doesn't support me. Normally I don't worry about anything, it's all the eldest uncle and the second uncle who is busy, and everyone in the family has contributed a lot."

Mrs. Wang also said: "Okay, let's not talk anymore. We all just need to remember what the old man said today. It's getting late, so hurry up and make lunch."

The three daughters-in-law followed their mother-in-law to the kitchen and began to solve the family's stomach problems.

...............